or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2663

post #39931 of 49352
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp123 View Post
 

You didn't report him but you publicly called him out, what's the difference.

Invariably, we find out, one way or the other, and sooner or later.  Frankly, it's better to just clear stuff with us and follow the rules.  The forum is free to use, but we do ask that you listen to what we say, don't make life difficult for us, and when told to do or not do something by the admin or a mod, to not be a dick about it.

 

It's so easy.

post #39932 of 49352

Yes of course and that is fair enough.

 

All i'm saying is the guy contradicted himself.

post #39933 of 49352

Around when will the Mr. P sale begin?

post #39934 of 49352
When everything you want is sold out in your size and all that is left is the leering face of Kit Harrington, waiting to tell you you waited too long
post #39935 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgalgigi View Post
 

Around when will the Mr. P sale begin?

I have a bot on reddit which will update within <1s of the sale starting, number of items change, and max percent off changes. I'm also testing an auto-buy feature similar to what has taken over the Nike Tier-0/Supreme community. message mrporter_bot on there if you'd like.

 

While i'm on the subject, do PERMANENT COLLECTION items go on sale during the public phase? or is that just code for "never ever reduced"


Edited by MrPorterBot - 5/14/15 at 12:21am
post #39936 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Maaaaan



Even Viberg is having a sample sale.


Wonder what this will be like. How come the SF market isn't clearing these out??

post #39937 of 49352
post #39938 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp123 View Post
 

Yes of course and that is fair enough.

 

All i'm saying is the guy contradicted himself.

 

No I didn't.

 

There is a big difference. It's different if I had gone out of my way to contact the admins with the purpose of having him banned/getting him in trouble. I called him out on the thread just so people were aware. two different things. Maybe you've heard of the term "intent"?

post #39939 of 49352
Quote:
My proxy classified has been posted haha
post #39940 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

a little less costly = free. he wants a free proxy. because he is a basic twat.

I think it's LOL that someone tried to make money out of being first on a website and got banned, Go Simonov!

This "community" is a marketplace, almost no one just helps out for free like a few yrs ago.Sucks.

Come to think of it I'm pretty sure I got a message a while ago going something like "psst, want some FASHUNZ, I got that Mr P, will give you a highlike you've never seen before!" Pretty creepy.
post #39941 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimonovis413 View Post
 

 

No I didn't.

 

There is a big difference. It's different if I had gone out of my way to contact the admins with the purpose of having him banned/getting him in trouble. I called him out on the thread just so people were aware. two different things. Maybe you've heard of the term "intent"?

The assumption should always be that you will be charged for a proxy, that's just how it is. So trying to make people "aware" isn't really needed.

post #39942 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

The assumption should always be that you will be charged for a proxy, that's just how it is. So trying to make people "aware" isn't really needed.

It really depends on how it is presented, if the post is all casual and going, hey guys I can get you stuff from MrP because I have access, I'd interpret it as someone offering people he e-knows a favour. If someone makes a very formal post offering a proxy service I'll assume it is a business endeavour.
post #39943 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post


It really depends on how it is presented, if the post is all casual and going, hey guys I can get you stuff from MrP because I have access, I'd interpret it as someone offering people he e-knows a favour. If someone makes a very formal post offering a proxy service I'll assume it is a business endeavour.


How dare you say that? We are all here to take advantage of each other and make endless monies because that's what this forum is for, you twat. 

post #39944 of 49352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

This "community" is a marketplace, almost no one just helps out for free like a few yrs ago.Sucks.

absolutely true, and i guess it's a consequence of the direction the place has gone in as a e-content provider but what's the alternative ? without adapting and bringing in hoards of new members to help boost certain metrics, it would flounder into the dark abyss like so many other forum and be irrelevant in 2015. so i'd rather have this commercialized playground than nothing at all. so i'd like to thank fok et al for forward thinking

although i have totally lost motivation to share good finds because over 50% of the time it ends up being flipped for profit by some opportunistic hyenas so yeah that sucks. so as to not be totally irrelevant: farfetch has a free shipping promo through today and there's a yoox code for 20% off that goes until may can be used 3X though i'm not sure if linked to account or not...?
Edited by the shah - 5/14/15 at 6:38am
post #39945 of 49352
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread