or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2661

post #39901 of 49355
Mac Dre said don't snitch. Even Carmelo agrees
post #39902 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post



Someone here offered to proxy MP's Founder Sale, where people could get anything they want at half off. @jsimonovis413 PM'd the guy and found out he charges a 10% proxy fee, got upset that he could only get something at 45% off instead of 50%, and thus reported him to mods. Obviously the guy was breaking StyFo rules by charging people, so he got banned and then later fined. Our rule-abiding @jsimonovis413 would now like to know who else can break Mr. Porter's rules for him.

 

he charged me $50 bucks for something that retailed for $900? haha, he was banned before I was able to make payment, oh well. it was a pretty nice deal for sure. 

post #39903 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimonovis413 View Post


If that is how you feel then that is your opinion (completely subjective opinion) and you'r entitled to it.
He's not saying the guy was behaving legitimately. But there was a service available which was apparently too pricy for your liking so you ratted him out (if it was free I'm guessing you wouldn't have). Now you want someone to proxy for you, but I'm assuming you're looking for something a little less costly.
post #39904 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1234 View Post

He's not saying the guy was behaving legitimately. But there was a service available which was apparently too pricy for your liking so you ratted him out (if it was free I'm guessing you wouldn't have). Now you want someone to proxy for you, but I'm assuming you're looking for something a little less costly.

a little less costly = free. he wants a free proxy. because he is a basic twat.
post #39905 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1234 View Post


He's not saying the guy was behaving legitimately. But there was a service available which was apparently too pricy for your liking so you ratted him out (if it was free I'm guessing you wouldn't have). Now you want someone to proxy for you, but I'm assuming you're looking for something a little less costly.


I have proxied here to people from the Matches private sale many times for free. If people don't want to thats fine, just don't get angry because someone else is actually being kind and doing things the right way. 

post #39906 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post


a little less costly = free. he wants a free proxy. because he is a basic twat.


And I know this will be disregarded by you since it doesn't fit the "lynch the snitch" script you have prepared, but he was trying to charge 20% more. 

post #39907 of 49355
post #39908 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimonovis413 View Post


I have proxied here to people from the Matches private sale many times for free. If people don't want to thats fine, just don't get angry because someone else is actually being kind and doing things the right way. 

So few people care about Matches Fashion that even if you charged a proxy fee, Fok wouldn't ban you.
post #39909 of 49355
Matches has really nice packaging though redface.gif
post #39910 of 49355
So is this the right place to beg for a proxy for the Ervell sample sale? All I want is a suede ballcap, so it's not really worth it to go through Suddenlee.
post #39911 of 49355
Suddenlee hasn't responded to me at all; I'm not even sure they are still active
post #39912 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimonovis413 View Post


I have proxied here to people from the Matches private sale many times for free. If people don't want to thats fine, just don't get angry because someone else is actually being kind and doing things the right way. 

I'll take a proxy for this. kthx

post #39913 of 49355
when and where is the ervell sample sale?
post #39914 of 49355

friday @ 11am, 35 howard street

post #39915 of 49355

I'd appreciate a proxy for Mr P if anyone has access.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread