or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2638

post #39556 of 49497
Does Margiela have a summers end sale like their year end sales?
post #39557 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1234 View Post
 

The best time to get really cheap CPs is when Park and Bond does their clearance sale. Everyone should just hold out for that.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I usually buy my CPs from Active Endeavors, Hejfina, or Blackbird

 

What? I thought Park and Bond closed and that Blackbird mostly got out of the clothing game (though they do still sell scarves). 

post #39558 of 49497
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSleipnir View Post

 

What? I thought Park and Bond closed and that Blackbird mostly got out of the clothing game (though they do still sell scarves). 

it was a joke between old men.

post #39559 of 49497
Who is carrying the new season of Nom De Guerre?
post #39560 of 49497
Farinelli's.
post #39561 of 49497
Is that where @Synthese keeps finding the new Cloak releases?
post #39562 of 49497
Thread Starter 

Alright, let's try to NOT confuse too many people, guys.

post #39563 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Is that where @Synthese keeps finding the new Cloak releases?

 

I pull them, screaming, from the void that lives around the ugly skein of our three dimensions. 

post #39564 of 49497
It's a shame Ugly Skein is retired. Terrific bassist.
post #39565 of 49497
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
 

 

I pull them, screaming, from the void that lives around the ugly skein of our three dimensions. 

Don't you have some editing and writing to do?

 

Oh right, anyone who is not subscribed to our newsletters or who have not whitelisted styleforum emails, do so.  Jasper and I are pretty stoked about the "Japan" issue, coming out 11 a.m. Pacific time/2 p.m. Eastern time next Monday.   And... we will have a new writer, one of our own, who you guys will not want to miss.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #39566 of 49497
newsletters, emails never knew sf did this, how or where do I join up?
post #39567 of 49497

go to preferences, select receive newsletter

post #39568 of 49497

20% off purchases of $250 at Steven Alan.

 

Excluded Brands (Click to show)
1509, Acne Studios Denim, Ancient Greek Sandals, A.P.C. Denim, Baggu, Building Block, Clare V., Common Projects, Etoile Isabel Marant, Frame Denim, Grei, Juniper Designs, Junghans, K. Jacques, Maison Louis Marie, Mansur Gavriel, No. 6, Rachel Comey, Schnayderman's, Steven Alan Optical, Superga x Steven Alan, Sylvain Le Hen, Woman by Common Projects
post #39569 of 49497

50% off orders of $100 or more at The Knottery: 

 

http://www.theknottery.com/

 

Code is 50OFF

post #39570 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Don't you have some editing and writing to do?

Oh right, anyone who is not subscribed to our newsletters or who have not whitelisted styleforum emails, do so.  Jasper and I are pretty stoked about the "Japan" issue, coming out 11 a.m. Pacific time/2 p.m. Eastern time next Monday.   And... we will have a new writer, one of our own, who you guys will not want to miss.

Cheers,

Fok.

As with the aforementioned lawsuit, fingers crossed for miran or mr. moo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Don't you have some editing and writing to do?

I initially read this as "Don't you have some eating and writing to do?"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread