or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2630

post #39436 of 49460

Allen Edmonds are on sale at Nordstrom, 25% off. Normally 385, they are selling for 288.

post #39437 of 49460
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

This one.  Think "give" and the receive comes naturally.

post #39438 of 49460
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

This one.  Think "give" and the receive comes naturally.

Oh I didn't know, because I posts asking for codes too.

 

I have posted a few here before. That's okay.

post #39439 of 49460
A few things on sale at Denim Bar. If you're looking for a Filson computer bag you'll save $100. If you're a size 11 or 12 1000 Mile boots at $245 in shell.
post #39440 of 49460
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodad View Post

Looking for a proxy for a chore coat/wool bomber! Email me at brodaddy2@gmail.com!

No
post #39441 of 49460
Quote:
Originally Posted by curzon View Post

A few things on sale at Denim Bar. If you're looking for a Filson computer bag you'll save $100. If you're a size 11 or 12 1000 Mile boots at $245 in shell.

Those boots aren't shell... color 8 just refers to the color.
post #39442 of 49460
Whoops. Sorry.
post #39443 of 49460
^ lol "shell". What's with that site? They have Nudies on "sale" for $175? Shinola watch $600? So basically everything on sale is twice as expensive as it should be.
post #39444 of 49460
Can't speak for the site's watches and denim. Use your discretion. Decent price on the bag though as it's usually about $375 and 1000 mile boots usually run about $100 more than $245. Should the bag and boots be $125 on sale? Is that the normal sale price? Appears we have different understanding of "basically everything".
post #39445 of 49460

LVR is doing an extra 20% on sale items.

post #39446 of 49460

Ikkon is rebranding (closing?) and won't be adding any SS15 stock. 

 

Everything else is final sale, some up to 90% off.

 

http://www.ikkon.com/sale.html?limit=all

post #39447 of 49460

La Garconne 20% off ends Tuesday March 31, 11:59 EST

LGSHOP20

 

Luisa Via Roma automatic additional 20% discount on already marked down items.

post #39448 of 49460
So I just discovered that Bloomingdales now sells Buttero and they are very well priced compared to a few other US retailers I have come across. Use code "friends" for an extra 25% until midnight tonight and the price is that much better. Selection is OK. Picked up a pair of the white/grey suede perfs. Have too many white sneaks but will give them a shot and start listing some I just don't wear enough due to large rotation.
post #39449 of 49460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post

Ikkon is rebranding (closing?) and won't be adding any SS15 stock. 

Everything else is final sale, some up to 90% off.

http://www.ikkon.com/sale.html?limit=all

Thanks. Got a couple of Gant Rugger pieces.
post #39450 of 49460
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

So I just discovered that Bloomingdales now sells Buttero and they are very well priced compared to a few other US retailers I have come across. Use code "friends" for an extra 25% until midnight tonight and the price is that much better. Selection is OK. Picked up a pair of the white/grey suede perfs. Have too many white sneaks but will give them a shot and start listing some I just don't wear enough due to large rotation.

Buttero makes the boots for Margiela and Dior Homme, quality is nice but design is the focal point (Blake over goodyear for sleekness). Buttero does some weird stuff though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread