or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2628

post #39406 of 49355


Would like to know that also, would have kopped but have way to many jackets as it is........l

post #39407 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@notwithit How's that bison bomber from Notre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post


Would like to know that also, would have kopped but have way to many jackets as it is........l

It isn't. My order was canceled due to an "inventory issue". frown.gif

Presumably it had already been sold on the floor by the time I ordered or the stock just wasn't updated on the web site.
post #39408 of 49355

Damn, that sucks.

post #39409 of 49355
Yeah, not much I can do about it. The guys from Notre were cool about it and apologized, and I can appreciate the difficulties of balancing online inventory vs. physical stock in store without a fully integrated sales system, which I'm guessing most very small boutiques don't have.
post #39410 of 49355

Barneyswarehouse.com Spring Holiday Sale

 

Extra 40% off of clothing, extra 30% off shoes. The final price is not reflected until you place items in your cart. Also, keep in mind, all items are final sale.

 

Buttero shoes and boots, F&B boots for dirt, some good clothing items, fucking dirty asshole cheap if you are up on your sizing game.

post #39411 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy View Post
 

Barneyswarehouse.com Spring Holiday Sale

 

Extra 40% off of clothing, extra 30% off shoes. The final price is not reflected until you place items in your cart. Also, keep in mind, all items are final sale.

 

Buttero shoes and boots, F&B boots for dirt, some good clothing items, fucking dirty asshole cheap if you are up on your sizing game.

Also, some Inis Meain sweaters come down to about $118.

post #39412 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianoh View Post

Someone cop the Geller Aviator for the love of God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

If anybody is thinking about it but worried that it's 100% polyester, it's actually a thick, rubbery, water resistant fabric. I have the long coat in the same material and I really like it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

You mean this one, right?




Seems like a solid deal for some lucky size 46 out there.

kopped. thanks for the heads up! i live near SF, so i'm gonna pick it up this weekend. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

it took me a few mins to pull the trigger considering it was in the 80s today and i won't be able to wear this until at least oct/nov.
post #39413 of 49355
Number Six London has 20% off outerwear. Code: OUTER20
post #39414 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfrog View Post

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

kopped. thanks for the heads up! i live near SF, so i'm gonna pick it up this weekend. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

it took me a few mins to pull the trigger considering it was in the 80s today and i won't be able to wear this until at least oct/nov.

nice.  but you live near SF, whose summer is the worst winter...

post #39415 of 49355

WILLNK.COM, they're doing 20% on BIG & JOHN and Unbradned, which is ending this week.

 

Get 'em, I got mine for the best price.

post #39416 of 49355
LA peeps: Just left the Apolis sample sale -
$80 for jackets and coats (including the beloved chore jacket...indigo blue not available though, but a small selection of indigo stripe)
$150 for "tech" jackets
$50 for wool pants
$80 for Officer shoes
$100 for Fatigue boots

Usual selection of shirts, accessories, market bags.

Best part: free quesadillas, coffee, and green tea scones...which are seriously delicious

Best part #2: Guerrilla Tacos is parked around the corner
post #39417 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

LA peeps: Just left the Apolis sample sale -
$80 for jackets and coats (including the beloved chore jacket...indigo blue not available though, but a small selection of indigo stripe)
$150 for "tech" jackets
$50 for wool pants
$80 for Officer shoes
$100 for Fatigue boots

Usual selection of shirts, accessories, market bags.

Best part: free quesadillas, coffee, and green tea scones...which are seriously delicious

Best part #2: Guerrilla Tacos is parked around the corner

Great info. Any waxed jackets?
post #39418 of 49355
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlchau View Post

Great info. Any waxed jackets?

Yessir, they fall into the $80 range I believe. Also, Archive jackets and the wool bomber is available
post #39419 of 49355
Wool bomber is $80?
If anybody wants to make a few bucks and proxy an XL for me send me a PM please.
post #39420 of 49355
Anybody want to proxy me the nomad parka in navy blue (150.00) please proxy me
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread