Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2607

post #39091 of 51580

Thanks aqwayne and Dr. Bruhle...Yes,it has sold out.

post #39092 of 51580

bodega's annual sale is offering 40% off past season styles. link: http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/sale

post #39093 of 51580
MEYVNshop launched

20% off your entire first purchase with the promo code, FINALLY
post #39094 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewtronius View Post
 

bodega's annual sale is offering 40% off past season styles. link: http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/sale


Ordered last week and yet to recive tracking or confirmation. WTF

post #39095 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post
 


Ordered last week and yet to recive tracking or confermation. WTF


they never sent me any confirmation or tracking and i randomly received 3 of 4 items after 10 days

post #39096 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by juven View Post
 


they never sent me any confirmation or tracking and i randomly received 3 of 4 items after 10 days


LOL, Nice........

 

Thanks

post #39097 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post
 


Ordered last week and yet to recive tracking or confirmation. WTF

 

Got a confirmation a couple hours ago... I believe it is due to the snow storm in Boston on Mon-Tues. Ordered on Sunday

post #39098 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyo View Post

MEYVNshop launched

20% off your entire first purchase with the promo code, FINALLY

Sweet. another Nth American AKOG stockists.

post #39099 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewtronius View Post
 

bodega's annual sale is offering 40% off past season styles. link: http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/sale

disappointed the older cav empt stuff is still sitting at the same prices it was for months now

post #39100 of 51580
^ They always have the most random shit on sale.
post #39101 of 51580
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

Saw this on Touch of Modern a few days ago. HonourMark's British Motorcycle Jacket is on sales. 50% off, might be last season's inventory. You have to sign up to see what else is on sales.



They're also running a 20% off promotion as well, not sure if it applies to the jacket.

Going to put the link here: www.honourmark.com

 

It's a good product.  I own one of the vests.  Solid.  Lots of well thought out details.  Not a huge fan of the styling, for myself. but the garments are definitely solid.

post #39102 of 51580
Also on Touch of Modern is HonourMark's quilted vest, car jacket, quilted jacket and car coat. All 50% off.

Sales end tomorrow, 12pm PST
post #39103 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post
 


Ordered last week and yet to recive tracking or confirmation. WTF

Dude have you seen what's going on in Boston.  That city has been shut down for days due to snow and the T being a pile of shit.  I wouldn't be surprised if Bodega hasn't been open for a least a week.

post #39104 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco View Post

Dude have you seen what's going on in Boston.  That city has been shut down for days due to snow and the T being a pile of shit.  I wouldn't be surprised if Bodega hasn't been open for a least a week.
I wouldn't say that city has been shut down. First half of this week maybe but things are up and running now. Albeit, shitily.
post #39105 of 51580
Not exactly a sale per se, but the WvG rewards membership is available again for a limited time: http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/products/rewards-membership

It gets you 60% off (excluding sales), the ability to tweak measurements on orders, and access to pre-orders that the general public doesn't get.

This probably sounds like shilling, but the WvG stuff I own has possibly the best bang-to-buck ratio in my wardrobe. Plus it's a self-financed small business, and I'm kind of a sucker for that sort of thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread