or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2392

post #35866 of 35966

Thanks for the info guys. I want to buy something but I have had so many 20% off emails from them lately, I want to wait until one comes back around

post #35867 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsRyan23 View Post

Do Gilt sales actually end? Like if it says "Ends in 2 days 14 hours" does it actually end or do they just say that to try to entice people into buying
Yes, sales end in name only. Like someone else has mentioned, you can buy items as long as they dont sell during the sale. I like to put things in my cart, let them sit and wait for a code or price drop.
Edited by thenewjs - 9/2/14 at 8:09am
post #35868 of 35966

when will the mrporter sale start ? I need to grab a pair of jeans there

post #35869 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerbearz View Post

when will the mrporter sale start ? I need to grab a pair of jeans there

December
post #35870 of 35966
Anybody shopping from the US ever get hit with customs/duties from Norsestore?

Thanks.
post #35871 of 35966
The retailer isn't responsible for customs charges, it's all a matter of your country's customs dept. Retailers can mark a lower value on the customs form, but if your parcel is lost in the mail etc. they have no means for recourse, and it's also illegal to do so.
post #35872 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Anybody shopping from the US ever get hit with customs/duties from Norsestore?

Thanks.

yep. i returned the item tho so i gotta dispute. 

post #35873 of 35966
Thanks. Thought that might be the case with them using FedEx.
post #35874 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by TintoTerra View Post

The retailer isn't responsible for customs charges, it's all a matter of your country's customs dept. Retailers can mark a lower value on the customs form, but if your parcel is lost in the mail etc. they have no means for recourse, and it's also illegal to do so.

I've been hit with customs a few times but almost always with FedEx or DHL.

USPS is usually asleep at the wheel.
post #35875 of 35966

20% off sale items at Indigo & Cotton with 20MORE

 

http://indigoandcotton.com/sale/

post #35876 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentpope View Post
 

20% off sale items at Indigo & Cotton with 20MORE

 

http://indigoandcotton.com/sale/

 

Thanks! Just got $5 off of an already 50% off Saturdays Magazines.

post #35877 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentpope View Post

20% off sale items at Indigo & Cotton with 20MORE

http://indigoandcotton.com/sale/

Cant get it to work... any brand restrictions?
post #35878 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjonesd2 View Post


Cant get it to work... any brand restrictions?

 

Is the item on sale?

 

I just got shipping confirmation already too.

post #35879 of 35966

I just picked up some magazines too... for absolutely no reason.

 

Edit: 9 minutes from order placement to shipping confirmation

post #35880 of 35966
Had to write about an EG item but it's working now.

Thanks for the tip, @Kentpope
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread