or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2358

post #35356 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaa1000 View Post

Anyone have experience with Feit sneakers? They look interesting.

Feit makes top quality shoes. I got a pair of leather slip ons that are amazing, and had a pair of trainers that were just as nice ...I like them a lot because they fit my feet really-really well so take that into consideration. Ohh yea, and I had the Outlier colab which were well made also just not as nice as the rest. 

post #35357 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaa1000 View Post

Anyone have experience with Feit sneakers? They look interesting.

Seconded.  I've got a pair of the very new white Bio Trainers, and they're my favorite pair of shoes. right now  Top-notch quality and construction...the leather is a bit thinner than I expected, but breaks in quickly and well.

 

The sale has been going for a couple weeks, (it used to be for just the whites, though) so I doubt it's gonna end soon.  They've got Bio Trainer mids coming out next season, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to clear out stock.  And the 30% off now is the only sale I've seen on them in the last 6 months I've been following them.

post #35358 of 35962
How do feit compare to cp or mmm? Sorry if I'm derailing the thread.
post #35359 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaa1000 View Post

How do feit compare to cp or mmm? Sorry if I'm derailing the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callusing View Post

Seconded.  I've got a pair of the very new white Bio Trainers, and they're my favorite pair of shoes. right now  Top-notch quality and construction...the leather is a bit thinner than I expected, but breaks in quickly and well.

The sale has been going for a couple weeks, (it used to be for just the whites, though) so I doubt it's gonna end soon.  They've got Bio Trainer mids coming out next season, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to clear out stock.  And the 30% off now is the only sale I've seen on them in the last 6 months I've been following them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

Feit makes top quality shoes. I got a pair of leather slip ons that are amazing, and had a pair of trainers that were just as nice ...I like them a lot because they fit my feet really-really well so take that into consideration. Ohh yea, and I had the Outlier colab which were well made also just not as nice as the rest. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaa1000 View Post

Anyone have experience with Feit sneakers? They look interesting.

Materials and construction, Feit is on another level vs. CP / MMM. Feits have a modified goodyear construction (should be resoleable), vastly superior leathers, much nicer insoles etc. The handsewn low is one piece of leather lasted vs multiple stitched together.

Design / shape wise Feit is a bit different, something slightly off compared to MMM / CP.

Probably comparable to Hender Scheme and that type of sneaker. Only experience is with hand sewns. I haven't handled bio trainer though.

The Corner had Feits in iffy colors for as low as $120ish last sale.
post #35360 of 35962
LN-CC @ 80%
post #35361 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicans View Post

LN-CC @ 80%

Almost full size runs on a lot of stuff, for some strange reason...
post #35362 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


Almost full size runs on a lot of stuff, for some strange reason...

Try to choose any of the sizes (not open the sizes droplist only) and you see most of them are out of stock.

post #35363 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by newp View Post

Try to choose any of the sizes (not open the sizes droplist only) and you see most of them are out of stock.
exactly
post #35364 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by newp View Post

Try to choose any of the sizes (not open the sizes droplist only) and you see most of them are out of stock.

Yes just a badly designed shop front. Why can't all shops do a hover-over actual availability function (and remove or at least grey out unavailable items?).
post #35365 of 35962
More drops at http://goodhoodstore.com/

up to 70% off
post #35366 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


Yes just a badly designed shop front. Why can't all shops do a hover-over actual availability function (and remove or at least grey out unavailable items?).

LN-CC is well-known for this: I don't know why don't they fix it, but I am used to it.

post #35367 of 35962
The most tilting for me are the ones that won't let you go from brand to brand, forcing you instead to remove one brand and wait for the entire catalog to reload before selecting a new brand. Also the ones that won't load any more photos until you scroll down. And the ones that when you click on an item and then go back, it takes you back to the top of the page.
post #35368 of 35962
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


Almost full size runs on a lot of stuff, for some strange reason...

Pretty much everything is sold out. Wish I had seen this before

post #35369 of 35962
Everything I've wanted this sale season: S M L

It's saving me a ton of money I guess.
post #35370 of 35962
20% off sale at @Gentry NYC with "EXTRA20"
http://gentrynyc.com/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread