Prices are low but there is really not much interesting stuff left. Well I got a Rag& Bone and a Piattelli shirt for the price of a Uniqlo, we’ll see. Are the socks really good? Tempted to buy a couple of pairs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on Yesterday at 6:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2345
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35162 of 410517/17/14 at 1:10pmQuote:It's hard to place orders thru stores. Cuz you dunno which store has your interested stuff and you have to find its phone number. Btw, do stores have more stuff than online or some items are in store only?Originally Posted by irbe
It won't process in their systems, they told me their barney's site process Canadian credits cards (not sure if this is true), but not their warehouse site. You can try calling the stores, they will process it for u, but chances are webstore and physical stores run different promos.post #35163 of 410517/17/14 at 1:40pmpost #35164 of 410517/17/14 at 1:49pmpost #35165 of 410517/17/14 at 1:55pmQuote:
You can call their customer service, give them the web code and they can find it for u in their barney outlet stores. Stores have more inventory. But like I said stores might not be running the promo.post #35166 of 410517/17/14 at 2:03pmpost #35167 of 410517/17/14 at 2:53pmpost #35168 of 410517/17/14 at 2:58pmpost #35169 of 410517/17/14 at 3:08pm
I think we should all take a moment and be thankful for what happened here today. It is especially important to remember those less fortunate than us, the Canadians, whose credit cards did not allow them to partake in this special event.
Goodbye Barney's clearance sale of July 2014. You were over nearly as soon as you began. Your time with us was short, but we shall never forget what you did for us. I will think of you fondly every time I wear my new Zanone knitwear set to arrive between Monday and Wednesday of next week via free ground shipping. We will remember you when we see the twelve ties we bought, still hanging neatly in our closet because we never actually wear ties and just bought them because they were $12.50. Most importantly,we will all remember when no one asked about GATs or CPs for almost three full pages of the sales alert thread because they were too busy bragging about the bounty you had bestowed upon us all.
I believe James "Thrifty Jimmy" Stingus said it best: "The sale whose deals are twice as good... lasts only half as long."
YMMVpost #35170 of 410517/17/14 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by irbe
It won't process in their systems, they told me their barney's site process Canadian credits cards (not sure if this is true), but not their warehouse site. You can try calling the stores, they will process it for u, but chances are webstore and physical stores run different promos.
I'm Canadian with Canadian credit cards and I've never had any problems ordering from Barney's Warehouse, including the order I placed today. Weird.post #35171 of 410517/17/14 at 3:30pm
I have a messenger bag from Bric, and I've been using it for three-four years and I didn't have any problems until late May when one of the shoulder strap broke off. But I was able to glue it to the bag again and it is as good as new.post #35172 of 410517/17/14 at 3:31pmpost #35173 of 410517/17/14 at 3:44pmpost #35174 of 410517/17/14 at 3:45pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › YAECA White Cotton Short-Sleeve Comfort Shirt M BNWT 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...