Prices are low but there is really not much interesting stuff left. Well I got a Rag& Bone and a Piattelli shirt for the price of a Uniqlo, we’ll see. Are the socks really good? Tempted to buy a couple of pairs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2345
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35162 of 443857/17/14 at 1:10pmQuote:It's hard to place orders thru stores. Cuz you dunno which store has your interested stuff and you have to find its phone number. Btw, do stores have more stuff than online or some items are in store only?Originally Posted by irbe
It won't process in their systems, they told me their barney's site process Canadian credits cards (not sure if this is true), but not their warehouse site. You can try calling the stores, they will process it for u, but chances are webstore and physical stores run different promos.post #35163 of 443857/17/14 at 1:40pmpost #35164 of 443857/17/14 at 1:49pmpost #35165 of 443857/17/14 at 1:55pmQuote:
You can call their customer service, give them the web code and they can find it for u in their barney outlet stores. Stores have more inventory. But like I said stores might not be running the promo.post #35166 of 443857/17/14 at 2:03pmpost #35167 of 443857/17/14 at 2:53pmpost #35168 of 443857/17/14 at 2:58pmpost #35169 of 443857/17/14 at 3:08pm
I think we should all take a moment and be thankful for what happened here today. It is especially important to remember those less fortunate than us, the Canadians, whose credit cards did not allow them to partake in this special event.
Goodbye Barney's clearance sale of July 2014. You were over nearly as soon as you began. Your time with us was short, but we shall never forget what you did for us. I will think of you fondly every time I wear my new Zanone knitwear set to arrive between Monday and Wednesday of next week via free ground shipping. We will remember you when we see the twelve ties we bought, still hanging neatly in our closet because we never actually wear ties and just bought them because they were $12.50. Most importantly,we will all remember when no one asked about GATs or CPs for almost three full pages of the sales alert thread because they were too busy bragging about the bounty you had bestowed upon us all.
I believe James "Thrifty Jimmy" Stingus said it best: "The sale whose deals are twice as good... lasts only half as long."
YMMVpost #35170 of 443857/17/14 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by irbe
It won't process in their systems, they told me their barney's site process Canadian credits cards (not sure if this is true), but not their warehouse site. You can try calling the stores, they will process it for u, but chances are webstore and physical stores run different promos.
I'm Canadian with Canadian credit cards and I've never had any problems ordering from Barney's Warehouse, including the order I placed today. Weird.post #35171 of 443857/17/14 at 3:30pm
I have a messenger bag from Bric, and I've been using it for three-four years and I didn't have any problems until late May when one of the shoulder strap broke off. But I was able to glue it to the bag again and it is as good as new.post #35172 of 443857/17/14 at 3:31pmpost #35173 of 443857/17/14 at 3:44pmpost #35174 of 443857/17/14 at 3:45pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 46 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?