Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2329
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34922 of 415697/8/14 at 4:58ampost #34923 of 415697/8/14 at 5:18ampost #34924 of 415697/8/14 at 5:39ampost #34925 of 415697/8/14 at 6:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Please stop spamming every fashion community out there. You guys have been on Reddit spamming, and it's because you're fishing for more click throughs for your affiliate links. You've done this before on StyleForum, and really - @LA Guy should just ban every link to your site, as he's done for other people who do this kind of thing.
I emailed them about this, and their reply was: "We’re just a site trying to reach out to potential readers. We don’t think we’re spamming, if we’re posting something maybe once a month. "
I ended up having to ban him as I gave him a warning about spam, then he tried doing it under new accounts which I have filtered so they never hit the new page. He then went back and posted again under his normal account and got the ban.post #34926 of 415697/8/14 at 8:01amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
Serendipity. You go into a thread looking for one thing, and because their are other items, you get something new as you browse. Inefficient, but fun. I understand, because this is part of what I like, both online and off. I rarely go shopping with any purpose other than to window shop. And if something inspires me, I buy it.
My question is usually not "should I buy?", but "what should I buy?"
i actually like that idea. steve jobs used to say "don't ask me what i want, show me what you have and i'll tell you if i like it". i certainly do enjoy the serendipitous finds but it sure wastes a lot of my time...post #34927 of 415697/8/14 at 9:31ampost #34928 of 415697/8/14 at 9:55amQuote:
Honestly, so many of the posted measurements on their site have me scratching me head. On the one hand, I'm sure I've saved myself misfires. On the other, I don't buy things due to measurements that I can't imagine being correct, but don't want to deal w/ proving right or wrong.post #34929 of 415697/8/14 at 10:13ampost #34930 of 415697/8/14 at 10:24amQuote:Originally Posted by zissou
Half off at The Mandon Store with 'summer 50'. Not much left there, although there are a couple Aero cafe racers and a Filson bag.
Isn't that the store that did the Inverallan group order and raped everyone with delay's and customs? Apologies if notpost #34931 of 415697/8/14 at 10:28amYes and no. They did the group order, but I never had an issue with customs. There were some terrible delays with the last handful, and I think a few people did not receive theirs (although, Mandon did offer to let them choose from their current stock at the time, but maybe were not responsive).post #34932 of 415697/8/14 at 1:09pmpost #34933 of 415697/8/14 at 2:02pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by zissou
Yes and no. They did the group order, but I never had an issue with customs. There were some terrible delays with the last handful, and I think a few people did not receive theirs (although, Mandon did offer to let them choose from their current stock at the time, but maybe were not responsive).
That's the store. I tried contacting them on many occasion after being one of the few who never got their order and never received any responses other than return read receipts showing they read the emails. They aren't open on weekends (or weren't at the time) and considering I work during the week when they would be open, calling them was near impossible as well. Terrible customer service from my own personal experience so I'd never support them again.post #34934 of 415697/8/14 at 2:41pmQuote:Quote:
Well that kinda sucks. I was really hoping they'd up some discounts by a little at least. :(
Any idea when their sale will end though?post #34935 of 415697/8/14 at 3:12pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 20 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 25 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 33 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 36 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...