Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2329
Styleforum Top Picks
Please stop spamming every fashion community out there. You guys have been on Reddit spamming, and it's because you're fishing for more click throughs for your affiliate links. You've done this before on StyleForum, and really - @LA Guy should just ban every link to your site, as he's done for other people who do this kind of thing.
I emailed them about this, and their reply was: "We’re just a site trying to reach out to potential readers. We don’t think we’re spamming, if we’re posting something maybe once a month. "
I ended up having to ban him as I gave him a warning about spam, then he tried doing it under new accounts which I have filtered so they never hit the new page. He then went back and posted again under his normal account and got the ban.
Serendipity. You go into a thread looking for one thing, and because their are other items, you get something new as you browse. Inefficient, but fun. I understand, because this is part of what I like, both online and off. I rarely go shopping with any purpose other than to window shop. And if something inspires me, I buy it.
My question is usually not "should I buy?", but "what should I buy?"
i actually like that idea. steve jobs used to say "don't ask me what i want, show me what you have and i'll tell you if i like it". i certainly do enjoy the serendipitous finds but it sure wastes a lot of my time...
Honestly, so many of the posted measurements on their site have me scratching me head. On the one hand, I'm sure I've saved myself misfires. On the other, I don't buy things due to measurements that I can't imagine being correct, but don't want to deal w/ proving right or wrong.
Half off at The Mandon Store with 'summer 50'. Not much left there, although there are a couple Aero cafe racers and a Filson bag.
Isn't that the store that did the Inverallan group order and raped everyone with delay's and customs? Apologies if not
Yes and no. They did the group order, but I never had an issue with customs. There were some terrible delays with the last handful, and I think a few people did not receive theirs (although, Mandon did offer to let them choose from their current stock at the time, but maybe were not responsive).
That's the store. I tried contacting them on many occasion after being one of the few who never got their order and never received any responses other than return read receipts showing they read the emails. They aren't open on weekends (or weren't at the time) and considering I work during the week when they would be open, calling them was near impossible as well. Terrible customer service from my own personal experience so I'd never support them again.
Well that kinda sucks. I was really hoping they'd up some discounts by a little at least. :(
Any idea when their sale will end though?
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 29 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 8th 2015: The odd white trouser challenge... 30 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 33 minutes ago
- › How many of you still wear raw denim? 36 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 37 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 44 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 48 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...