or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2307

post #34591 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atgemis View Post


Do you know anything about what we do? Or what we make? Or how we make it? I see you buy ralph lauren ties and are disappointed and get your balls stuck in zippers when you go commando ..... you sound like a real connoisseur of menswear ... I dont need your luck . I have product.

 

Quoted for posterity. 

post #34592 of 35472
^ what a piece of shit. go fuck yourself

i have product

rotflmao.gif
post #34593 of 35472
What's with the hostility against @Atgemis? He makes nice bow ties, and while I don't wear bow ties myself, I appreciate what he does. If you don't have any interest in his products, just ignore -- like everything else posted in here that doesn't fit your taste.

I get that he's more CM than SWD, but this thread has kind of becoming the unofficial SF sales thread, given that the CM one is kind of dead. I've posted CM-ish stuff here before (Edward Green sales, IIRC) and no one said anything.
post #34594 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

What's with the hostility against @Atgemis? He makes nice bow ties, and while I don't wear bow ties myself, I appreciate what he does. If you don't have any interest in his products, just ignore -- like everything else posted in here that doesn't fit your taste.

I get that he's more CM than SWD, but this thread has kind of becoming the unofficial SF sales thread, given that the CM one is kind of dead. I've posted CM-ish stuff here before (Edward Green sales, IIRC) and no one said anything.

 

Because he just insulted esteemed Styleforum member Arigold's genitals in the SW&D sales thread. 

 

Luck?

I.... HAVE... PRODUCT!
 

post #34595 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

 

Because he just insulted esteemed Styleforum member Arigold's genitals in the SW&D sales thread. 

 

Luck?

I.... HAVE... PRODUCT!
 

And so you are...defender of Arigold's genitals' honor? :puzzled:

post #34596 of 35472
Only vendor who should be publicly flogged for a variety of reasons is TOJ/dive restaurant owner Drew. All others should be publicly thanked for their loyal service to their customers.
post #34597 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


Np. Will do.

 

Would like to get in on this.

post #34598 of 35472
Also ebay gave me a $20 coupon that expires on 6/30, dont know if everybody would receive one or not.
post #34599 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Only vendor who should be publicly flogged for a variety of reasons is TOJ/dive restaurant owner Drew. All others should be publicly thanked for their loyal service to their customers.

Why is that? Just wondering because I was looking into his jackets.

post #34600 of 35472
He's trolling you and orders are closed anyway.
post #34601 of 35472
I am not trolling (do not speak for me). PM me for details.
post #34602 of 35472
When does Mr. Porter typically go on sale? And by how much? I always hear people screaming about their great sales, they finally have an item I'm interested in
post #34603 of 35472
Mr. Porter has been on sale for a few weeks, and the UK sales started yesterday.
post #34604 of 35472
Ahh, thanks, look like Guidi doesn't go on sale, then. Want those white Chelseas
post #34605 of 35472

What a deal

 

please don't ban me

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread