or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2301

post #34501 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

Except it doesn't work on Alden.

it does on a few (if they are left, which I doubt)
post #34502 of 37844
Those cognac indys not in my size frown.gif
post #34503 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

lol8[1].gif

it's margaret howell dude

Sorry, I didn't see the post he was referring to and thought it was about the blk dnm posts a couple pages back.
post #34504 of 37844

I've seen this with yoox and now myhabit but why are there designers not listed on their designers list but can be searched if you type it in directly? Also does unionmade do something weird with their measurements? There are so many shirts where an XL only has a 21 - 21.5" p2p, western brands included.

post #34505 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus View Post

Wish unionmade accepted returns. Lots of brands I'd like to try out

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post
 

I've seen this with yoox and now myhabit but why are there designers not listed on their designers list but can be searched if you type it in directly? Also does unionmade do something weird with their measurements? There are so many shirts where an XL only has a 21 - 21.5" p2p, western brands included.

 

I wish they'd accept returns as well as the shirt measurements sound ridiculous.  I know some shops like End don't always have accurate measurements either, but the items I know actually do have accurate measurements on Unionmade so I'm inclined to trust them.

post #34506 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurlwyde View Post


Sorry, I didn't see the post he was referring to and thought it was about the blk dnm posts a couple pages back.

no, my habit is what i want to know

 

thanks 

post #34507 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

I've seen this with yoox and now myhabit but why are there designers not listed on their designers list but can be searched if you type it in directly? Also does unionmade do something weird with their measurements? There are so many shirts where an XL only has a 21 - 21.5" p2p, western brands included.

From my very limited experience with what they carry, they are very wrong, in the sense that every XL that I have and they carry is slimmed down considerably, missing up to 2 inches in some cases.
post #34508 of 37844
unionmade's measurements are always perfect



http://unionmadegoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LSCREWTEE.jpg
post #34509 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by teenagelightning View Post

unionmade's measurements are always perfect



http://unionmadegoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LSCREWTEE.jpg

I'd be like a S/XL

post #34510 of 37844


www.needsupply.com/
post #34511 of 37844
yoox: NEWLOOK20
10% off 1
15% off 2
20% off 3
post #34512 of 37844
SSENSE markdowns. Now up to 70% off.

https://www.ssense.com/
post #34513 of 37844

Day 5 - by day 14 it will be 70% OFF

 

 

Le Noeud Papillon - Home of the luxury bow tie - www.lenoeudpapillon.com 

post #34514 of 37844

Not again

post #34515 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmtttt View Post
 

Not again

Saw your post and had to open the thread to see if it was the bowties or danzig bitching about CP mids again.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread