or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2237

post #33541 of 37827

Forgot to add, it's tax-free for those outside of the EU.

 

http://hankjobenhavn.com/

You'll have to keep refreshing.

post #33542 of 37827
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnoi View Post
 

Forgot to add, it's tax-free for those outside of the EU.

 

http://hankjobenhavn.com/

You'll have to keep refreshing.

Not familiar with the brand. Is it that popular that people are crashing the site?

post #33543 of 37827
Quote:
Originally Posted by movoblast View Post
 

Is the site down for you?

Went in 2 minutes before and I had free roam but now it's completely frozen. Load 6 tabs and see which one gets in first.

post #33544 of 37827
managed to get in but nothing really outstanding there
post #33545 of 37827

They make some pretty sharp looking knits/jackets but are gaining popularity in Europe for their eye-wear. They have a store in NYC too.
 

post #33546 of 37827

Anyone have any idea when SSENSE usually goes on summer sales? Gotta start saving for that..

post #33547 of 37827

I actually really like Han Kjobenhavn a lot. But none of the stuff in this sale is really any good, guess that's why it's sample. I'm sure it was pretty picked over during the physical sale too.

Their outerwear is basically awesome though. And the wolfgang are my favourite pair of eyewear by far.

post #33548 of 37827
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjonesd2 View Post

Looks like they are mostly sold out.... but wow, they were practically giving away those white vintage lows.

confused.gif

missed out on tbs and now this...i just hope i can cop a pair under 400 before summer ends
post #33549 of 37827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qudi View Post

confused.gif

missed out on tbs and now this...i just hope i can cop a pair under 400 before summer ends

just bite the bullet and pay the retail price. the extra $100 is for paying the peace of mind you'd get for not having to hunt for sales only to miss them devil.gif
post #33550 of 37827
i gave the Han Kjobenhavn sample sale a shot, buying 4 things. hopefully they'll fit or you'll see them up on B&S. went to their store in NYC last year and dig what they're about.
post #33551 of 37827

Quote:

Originally Posted by konadog View Post

i gave the Han Kjobenhavn sample sale a shot, buying 4 things. hopefully they'll fit or you'll see them up on B&S. went to their store in NYC last year and dig what they're about.


Down 8 Euros from what I paid this morning too. Damn.

post #33552 of 37827
Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

i gave the Han Kjobenhavn sample sale a shot, buying 4 things. hopefully they'll fit or you'll see them up on B&S. went to their store in NYC last year and dig what they're about.
Whats sizing like? There's some cool stuff, but IDK about sizing. I'm an XL in Gitman, EG, etc., should I go with XXL in Han? Thanks for any help.
post #33553 of 37827

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjonesd2 View Post


Whats sizing like? There's some cool stuff, but IDK about sizing. I'm an XL in Gitman, EG, etc., should I go with XXL in Han? Thanks for any help.

 

It's a little roomier than normal sizing... I would say that for knits, it's a little more like Acne than A.P.C. For comparison, a size XL sweat (according to End Clothing) is a 24" on P2P and 23.5" on sleeves VS an APC sweat which is 22.5" and 20.5" for the same size.

 

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/han-kjobenhavn/han-h-crewneck.html

 

It's a sample sale though... so sizing may not be that uniform?


Edited by absolutelyl - 5/8/14 at 8:37am
post #33554 of 37827
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

just bite the bullet and pay the retail price. the extra $100 is for paying the peace of mind you'd get for not having to hunt for sales only to miss them devil.gif

can't justify paying 400 for shoes i can only wear twice a week at most. think ill wait and see what pops up in the next couple weeks.
post #33555 of 37827
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

just bite the bullet and pay the retail price. the extra $100 is for paying the peace of mind you'd get for not having to hunt for sales only to miss them devil.gif
Haha but you've been asking about CP sales for the last 2 months
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread