or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2222

post #33316 of 37844

Damn, they caught it.  I made it to payment info, then poof.

post #33317 of 37844

Still says $90 for me.

post #33318 of 37844

Do you have to request tbs to mark down the packages to avoid the import fees or do they automatically do that? (shipping to the US)

post #33319 of 37844
They don't do mark downs at all. You're expected to pay the full customs...unless you get lucky.
post #33320 of 37844
^ not my experience
post #33321 of 37844
All orders get marked down.
post #33322 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluetooth View Post

Do you have to request tbs to mark down the packages to avoid the import fees or do they automatically do that? (shipping to the US)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

^ not my experience
are you talking about marking down the discounts on the customs form to reflect the price paid or just marking the package value down to avoid customs?
post #33323 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3429 View Post


are you talking about marking down the discounts on the customs form to reflect the price paid or just marking the package value down to avoid customs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

All orders get marked down.

I am asking if the stuff gets marked down to like 20 bucks

Edit: I think I am looking at import fees of 8.5% for KVAs if I do have to pay on duties.
Edited by Gluetooth - 4/23/14 at 10:19pm
post #33324 of 37844
Never had to pay customs with any of my TBS orders before.
post #33325 of 37844

They mark down the value of the packages. I didn't even have to ask.

post #33326 of 37844
Need supply offer codes often?
post #33327 of 37844
is there any grownups equivalent of this site? http://streetweardeals.com/
post #33328 of 37844
post #33329 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluetooth View Post



I am asking if the stuff gets marked down to like 20 bucks

Edit: I think I am looking at import fees of 8.5% for KVAs if I do have to pay on duties.


ordered CPs last season and package was marked at $30

Didn't have to pay anything

post #33330 of 37844
i'm not sure if it's good to talk about this in public...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread