or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2203

post #33031 of 35966

EXTRA20SALE for an extra 20% off final sale prices in our sale section 

post #33032 of 35966

Independence has Free Shipping on any order with Levi's Vintage Clothing or Levi's Made and Crafted in the cart.

 

http://independence-chicago.com/brands/levis-vintage-clothing/

post #33033 of 35966

It's come to this:  free domestic shipping with the purchase of $250 jeans.

 

We've officially bottomed out.

200_s.gif

post #33034 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

EXTRA20SALE for an extra 20% off final sale prices in our sale section 

do you guys have a store front? I wanna try on one of your wool bombers of oliver spencer but not sure how it fits...

post #33035 of 35966
how's the fit on those Buttero boots in NMWA sale.. anyone have a pair?
post #33036 of 35966
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

how's the fit on those Buttero boots in NMWA sale.. anyone have a pair?
Buttero boots fit large. Size down 1/2 from you cp size.
post #33037 of 35966

Is NMWA going down a lot for anyone else?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php

 

even says it's down. (Comes up and goes down)

post #33038 of 35966
^ was working for me about 30 mins ago.
post #33039 of 35966
post #33040 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

http://www.dot-mi.it/

A true bottom feeder will ask them to deduct the VAT.
post #33041 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

A true bottom feeder will ask them to deduct the VAT.

they do it automatically

though I'm not sure why you'd have a problem not paying the taxes you aren't supposed to be paying, which go to the govt and not the store
post #33042 of 35966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

they do it automatically

though I'm not sure why you'd have a problem not paying the taxes you aren't supposed to be paying, which go to the govt and not the store

I never said I had a problem with it.
post #33043 of 35966

15 euro delivery ouch. That.s more than I'm paying for the shirt. 

post #33044 of 35966

Snagged a Camo cardigan in Merino wool for about $40 plus a couple other items. Looks like some good deals, although I wasn't familiar with any of the brands and had to look them up.

post #33045 of 35966
15% on yoox: SPRINGMUST15
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread