or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2154

post #32296 of 35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus View Post

Ive avoided this sale, bit sad, but my wallet is happy.. Did they have much EG left?
They sell stuff on fartfetch.com . When farfetch did a 20% on sale items all the american rag Engineered Garments stuff got bought up quick, so I doubt there is any left.
post #32297 of 35843

Just ordered a pair of Acne Adrian Animal Print sneakers off Tres Bien for $58 + $10 shipping.  Wasn't a huge fan of the print, but I couldn't turn down a pair of shoes made in Italy for $68. Even if I do get hit with duties, they'll still cost me under $100. 

post #32298 of 35843

Has anyone seen these Red Wing 9030's on sale anywhere?  They look fairly similar to my Alden Indy 405's, but have a sole with lugs that would be great on snow days.  

 

Thanks

 

post #32299 of 35843
They were on Sierra Trading Post a while ago for something like $100. I bought a pair, but TBH, really dislike the leather (it's marketed as "Featherstone"). Red Wing's PR people told me that it's just a heavyweight full grain cattle leather with a sort of wax finish. I don't know if it's the wax coating, but I find it doesn't take leather conditioner very well, and it develops really ugly, big creases, not unlike what you'd expect from corrected grain or something. They also told me it has a slight pull up quality, but I can't see any of that in the shoes I have.

It's a nice design, but I really dislike the material.
post #32300 of 35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

They were on Sierra Trading Post a while ago for something like $100. I bought a pair, but TBH, really dislike the leather (it's marketed as "Featherstone"). Red Wing's PR people told me that it's just a heavyweight full grain cattle leather with a sort of wax finish. I don't know if it's the wax coating, but I find it doesn't take leather conditioner very well, and it develops really ugly, big creases, not unlike what you'd expect from corrected grain or something. They also told me it has a slight pull up quality, but I can't see any of that in the shoes I have.

It's a nice design, but I really dislike the material.

Thanks for the repsone!  Anyway you could take a quick pic of yours so I can see how they look broken in?

post #32301 of 35843
I wouldn't say they've been "broken in" per se, but I've worn them maybe a dozen times. In any case, I'll try to take pictures sometime this week and PM you, so that we don't clutter up the sales thread.
post #32302 of 35843

For all those who are into Wings+Horns, check this store. I always go in there and grab some Reigning Champ and Wings and Horns. Some of those are on sale now.

http://memes-nyc.com/wingshorns.aspx

post #32303 of 35843
EXTRA20 for 20% off sale items at Present.
post #32304 of 35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelliniEVO View Post
 

Has anyone seen these Red Wing 9030's on sale anywhere?  They look fairly similar to my Alden Indy 405's, but have a sole with lugs that would be great on snow days.  

 

Thanks

 

Franco's has some on sale (or a similar model) with a decent size run. Cool store.

 

http://www.francos.com/items/item.asp?sku5=63669

post #32305 of 35843
A few barbours on sale at orvis. Currently an extra 20% off sale items there,.
post #32306 of 35843
Any End Clothing coupons out there?

Thanks
post #32307 of 35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB57 View Post

Any End Clothing coupons out there?

Thanks

Last I checked ALLGONE was good for 15%

post #32308 of 35843

Free shipping at TM Lewin + 10% off with code comeback

post #32309 of 35843
image.jpg 256k .jpg file

image.jpg 251k .jpg file

I work at a Ralph Lauren retail location, we didn't know these were on sale and they are down to $85 and we charge $15 for shipping anywhere in the US unless you live in South Florida come on I'm! These are a size 11 I can possibly order a different size for anyone. Call Ralph Lauren Boca at (561) 395-7656 my name is Andrew I'm in mens! Down to $85 from $425. Crazy.
post #32310 of 35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by getittailored View Post

image.jpg 256k .jpg file

image.jpg 251k .jpg file

I work at a Ralph Lauren retail location, we didn't know these were on sale and they are down to $85 and we charge $15 for shipping anywhere in the US unless you live in South Florida come on I'm! These are a size 11 I can possibly order a different size for anyone. Call Ralph Lauren Boca at (561) 395-7656 my name is Andrew I'm in mens! Down to $85 from $425. Crazy.

What model is this?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread