Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/1/15 at 8:16am in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2140post #32086 of 412452/1/14 at 11:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32087 of 412452/1/14 at 11:27amQuote:Originally Posted by melonadejello
No they make leather Tourneys all the time, and always have. einstine just really likes being a prick.
They are generally more simply constructed and don't have paneling or contrast material patches or anything and like he said, usually thinner.
There's nothing bad or wrong about them.
To the best of my knowledge, plain black/white Achilles just don't go on sale as much because they are non-seasonal
Most recent seasons been mainly canvas, and some suede. ...and I try not to be a prick, shit just happens sometimes.post #32088 of 412452/1/14 at 11:33ampost #32089 of 412452/1/14 at 11:37ampost #32090 of 412452/1/14 at 11:54amQuote:
A pair of Butteros I got recently are the most painful pair of new shoes I've ever had.
They rubbed my ankle raw the first time I wore them. I wore them all day but it's not like I do a lot of walking at the office.
They look good though.post #32091 of 412452/1/14 at 11:57ampost #32092 of 412452/1/14 at 12:02pmI seQuote:
I second this. I have a collection of the Achilles in the classic colours and I almost never wear them..mainly because I feel like I have other more comfortable sneakers I would rather reach for. I may have to let them go, but I keep them because they are the most aesthetically pleasing sneakers in a minimalist way.post #32093 of 412452/1/14 at 12:17pmpost #32094 of 412452/1/14 at 12:30pmQuote:
i dont know. i feel like once you get the right callouses its totally fine. i buy my loafers and sockless stuff kinda small and it usually stretches to fit perfectly.post #32095 of 412452/1/14 at 12:56pmpost #32096 of 412452/1/14 at 1:00pm
I had Buttero sneakers also and they were awful, but I had a pair of there boots and they were top notch and very comfortable even during the first wear.
People with wide feet can always try stuff like this http://www.amazon.com/Meltonian-Shoe-Stretch-Aerosol/dp/B002TECJN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391288397&sr=8-1&keywords=shoe+stretchpost #32097 of 412452/1/14 at 1:07pmpost #32098 of 412452/1/14 at 1:35pmpost #32099 of 412452/1/14 at 1:46pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 13 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › If you're not wearing these crunchy af knit ties you need to... 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Hill-Side Ties and Pocket Squares for cool kids, nerds, and you -... 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...