Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2140post #32086 of 416652/1/14 at 11:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32087 of 416652/1/14 at 11:27amQuote:Originally Posted by melonadejello
No they make leather Tourneys all the time, and always have. einstine just really likes being a prick.
They are generally more simply constructed and don't have paneling or contrast material patches or anything and like he said, usually thinner.
There's nothing bad or wrong about them.
To the best of my knowledge, plain black/white Achilles just don't go on sale as much because they are non-seasonal
Most recent seasons been mainly canvas, and some suede. ...and I try not to be a prick, shit just happens sometimes.post #32088 of 416652/1/14 at 11:33ampost #32089 of 416652/1/14 at 11:37ampost #32090 of 416652/1/14 at 11:54amQuote:
A pair of Butteros I got recently are the most painful pair of new shoes I've ever had.
They rubbed my ankle raw the first time I wore them. I wore them all day but it's not like I do a lot of walking at the office.
They look good though.post #32091 of 416652/1/14 at 11:57ampost #32092 of 416652/1/14 at 12:02pmI seQuote:
I second this. I have a collection of the Achilles in the classic colours and I almost never wear them..mainly because I feel like I have other more comfortable sneakers I would rather reach for. I may have to let them go, but I keep them because they are the most aesthetically pleasing sneakers in a minimalist way.post #32093 of 416652/1/14 at 12:17pmpost #32094 of 416652/1/14 at 12:30pmQuote:
i dont know. i feel like once you get the right callouses its totally fine. i buy my loafers and sockless stuff kinda small and it usually stretches to fit perfectly.post #32095 of 416652/1/14 at 12:56pmpost #32096 of 416652/1/14 at 1:00pm
I had Buttero sneakers also and they were awful, but I had a pair of there boots and they were top notch and very comfortable even during the first wear.
People with wide feet can always try stuff like this http://www.amazon.com/Meltonian-Shoe-Stretch-Aerosol/dp/B002TECJN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391288397&sr=8-1&keywords=shoe+stretchpost #32097 of 416652/1/14 at 1:07pmpost #32098 of 416652/1/14 at 1:35pmpost #32099 of 416652/1/14 at 1:46pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...