or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2133

post #31981 of 35028
Did anyone ever order from http://www.royalcheese.com? I ordered a pair of heavily discounted Paraboot yesterday, but I have the feeling they don't focus on e-commerce as much as they should. We'll see.
post #31982 of 35028
Quote:
Originally Posted by prurient View Post

Did anyone ever order from http://www.royalcheese.com? I ordered a pair of heavily discounted Paraboot yesterday, but I have the feeling they don't focus on e-commerce as much as they should. We'll see.

not sure why you say that, but it looks like they are fairly active on their facebook and twitter pages
post #31983 of 35028

I'm not a huge fan of their multiple tiny stores (make sure you check which stores stock what if you visit in person) but it does make for a nice walk in the Marais trying to cop jawns

post #31984 of 35028
Yep, I guess my point is that like Gravitypope they have multiple brick and mortar stores... So I wonder if I'll wait a week to get an 'order cancelled' notification.
post #31985 of 35028
Sometimes, I have a hard time believing Unionmade's measurements. I'm looking at an overshirt that is apparently sized up accordingly, but it supposedly measures smaller than an OCBD in the same size from the same brand.
post #31986 of 35028
Opening Ceremony is so worthless, called after online order to confirm item is pulled and was told it was. Called next day to confirm as well and again told the same as well. Call today and fuckers tell me it's a glitch but since they are nice they are gonna give me 10% off.

Love stores that lie to your face
post #31987 of 35028
I think that opening ceremony management just sucks altogether considering they have like 6 stores? And all their online inventory is spread out between them you'd think there would be an easier to organize everything but honestly 2-5 business days just to process an order? I just don't understand how they can't do things faster or have a better system in place with an inventory like that.
post #31988 of 35028
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

I think that opening ceremony management just sucks altogether considering they have like 6 stores? And all their online inventory is spread out between them you'd think there would be an easier to organize everything but honestly 2-5 business days just to process an order? I just don't understand how they can't do things faster or have a better system in place with an inventory like that.

Yeah they are equally shitty in stores every time I've went. I would just think if you will tell me I got the item then actually get that item? I mean it takes 2 minutes to walk over and pull the item so I don't know if he just said he did and went on his phone for a minute? Though given how the staff is in stores probably very believable. Then I call the next day and they confirm it as well so you would expect two confirmations to be believable. I already have very low expectations for the store but this is to a new level

Kinda Unionmade level as well though I think Unionmade is a little nicer on the phone
post #31989 of 35028
I've ordered from OC about 5 times, and I've never had a cancellation.
post #31990 of 35028
Some Wings + Horns stuff on Gilt: http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/wings-horns-8104#look-1033922086
post #31991 of 35028
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Some Wings + Horns stuff on Gilt: http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/wings-horns-8104#look-1033922086


It says "Imported" for most of the W+H items on Gilt.  I thought all their stuff was made in Canada. 

 

I know Canada is a foreign country (from US perspective), but usually imported means China or Eastern Europe.  :cool: 

post #31992 of 35028
.....


Dumbass
post #31993 of 35028
Imported means not from the U.S.
post #31994 of 35028

Obviously.  But in many cases, if the product is made in Canada, Italy, Germany, etc., they state it in the description.  But when it is made in China or Romania, for example, they say Imported.

post #31995 of 35028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuga View Post

Obviously.  But in many cases, if the product is made in Canada, Italy, Germany, etc., they state it in the description.  But when it is made in China or Romania, for example, they say Imported.

not really true.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread