It's the non-Japan retailers that make it overpriced by adding on additional 30% - 40% to the price.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2116post #31726 of 443271/17/14 at 6:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31727 of 443271/17/14 at 9:45pmpost #31728 of 443271/17/14 at 10:07pmpost #31729 of 443271/17/14 at 10:09pmpost #31730 of 443271/17/14 at 11:15pmpost #31731 of 443271/17/14 at 11:35pmpost #31732 of 443271/18/14 at 12:54am
you should be fine with US origin goods - you might have to pay duty on the freight cost.
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/internet_purchases.xmlpost #31733 of 443271/18/14 at 7:03ampost #31734 of 443271/18/14 at 7:28ampost #31735 of 443271/18/14 at 8:09ampost #31736 of 443271/18/14 at 9:57ampost #31737 of 443271/18/14 at 1:56pmMAC in SF is doing their yearly "Warehouse Sale." Started Thursday and pretty picked over, but worth a look if yr in town. Picked up an EG Camp Shirt from SS11 for $20 and a Post O'Alls Cruiser Shirt for $50. There's a fair amount of suiting left too... Jackets for $60, including stuff by Comme des Garcons.
Additionally, there's a lot of current season stuff at 50% off + additional 50% off. Grabbed a pair of EG Matt Pants for $100, my girl got a Salmon People Pea Coat for $250.post #31738 of 443271/18/14 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by dixonmanor
MAC in SF is doing their yearly "Warehouse Sale." Started Thursday and pretty picked over, but worth a look if yr in town. Picked up an EG Camp Shirt from SS11 for $20 and a Post O'Alls Cruiser Shirt for $50. There's a fair amount of suiting left too... Jackets for $60, including stuff by Comme des Garcons.
Additionally, there's a lot of current season stuff at 50% off + additional 50% off. Grabbed a pair of EG Matt Pants for $100, my girl got a Salmon People Pea Coat for $250.
did you happen to see any small sizes?post #31739 of 443271/18/14 at 2:32pmI didn't notice specifically, as I'm typically a M/L in EG. I do know that as of yesterday they had the Salmon People Pea Coat in Red in a small, but at $250, it may have been snatched up already. There seemed to be a pretty good size run of Matt Pants in both navy and olive, as well as what looked like a whole size run of the navy nyco hooded primaloft vests with the hibiscus print lining. Quite a bit of Mark McNairy stuff left too, in more sizes than EG. Same for Our Legacy, Walter van Beirendonck, etc
- Official Sales Alert thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1590 Active Users (379 Members and 1211 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Vests 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...