It's the non-Japan retailers that make it overpriced by adding on additional 30% - 40% to the price.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2116post #31726 of 415931/17/14 at 6:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31727 of 415931/17/14 at 9:45pmpost #31728 of 415931/17/14 at 10:07pmpost #31729 of 415931/17/14 at 10:09pmpost #31730 of 415931/17/14 at 11:15pmpost #31731 of 415931/17/14 at 11:35pmpost #31732 of 415931/18/14 at 12:54am
you should be fine with US origin goods - you might have to pay duty on the freight cost.
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/internet_purchases.xmlpost #31733 of 415931/18/14 at 7:03ampost #31734 of 415931/18/14 at 7:28ampost #31735 of 415931/18/14 at 8:09ampost #31736 of 415931/18/14 at 9:57ampost #31737 of 415931/18/14 at 1:56pmMAC in SF is doing their yearly "Warehouse Sale." Started Thursday and pretty picked over, but worth a look if yr in town. Picked up an EG Camp Shirt from SS11 for $20 and a Post O'Alls Cruiser Shirt for $50. There's a fair amount of suiting left too... Jackets for $60, including stuff by Comme des Garcons.
Additionally, there's a lot of current season stuff at 50% off + additional 50% off. Grabbed a pair of EG Matt Pants for $100, my girl got a Salmon People Pea Coat for $250.post #31738 of 415931/18/14 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by dixonmanor
MAC in SF is doing their yearly "Warehouse Sale." Started Thursday and pretty picked over, but worth a look if yr in town. Picked up an EG Camp Shirt from SS11 for $20 and a Post O'Alls Cruiser Shirt for $50. There's a fair amount of suiting left too... Jackets for $60, including stuff by Comme des Garcons.
Additionally, there's a lot of current season stuff at 50% off + additional 50% off. Grabbed a pair of EG Matt Pants for $100, my girl got a Salmon People Pea Coat for $250.
did you happen to see any small sizes?post #31739 of 415931/18/14 at 2:32pmI didn't notice specifically, as I'm typically a M/L in EG. I do know that as of yesterday they had the Salmon People Pea Coat in Red in a small, but at $250, it may have been snatched up already. There seemed to be a pretty good size run of Matt Pants in both navy and olive, as well as what looked like a whole size run of the navy nyco hooded primaloft vests with the hibiscus print lining. Quite a bit of Mark McNairy stuff left too, in more sizes than EG. Same for Our Legacy, Walter van Beirendonck, etc
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1231 Active Users (220 Members and 1011 Guests)
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 46 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on trousers 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › LUIGI BORRELLI Gray Herringbone Wool FOX HOOD Coat Jacket Mens - EU... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris ss 2014 "L01" Biker jacket. Tag size 44 (XS) 5 minutes ago
- › deception 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...