or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2115

post #31711 of 35473
Anyone else still waiting on a shipping confirmation from UM?
post #31712 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclipper View Post

Anyone else still waiting on a shipping confirmation from UM?

My order shipped yesterday. I'd say it took them a full 24h to ship, not too bad.
post #31713 of 35473
^ those whore monkeys sent me a "sorry we are idiots and oversold" email 2 days after I placed an order. Yesterday I checked online stock and they still had a full run available. booooooooooooo
post #31714 of 35473

Yeah, me to. Although mine went out of stock sometime yesterday so I figured I was screwed. 

post #31715 of 35473
just received a shipping confirmation from unionmade. I fucking love unionmade!!!! yay, meeeeeeeeeeee
post #31716 of 35473

My experience sucked with them. they had Blue Blue Japan up on sale yesterday for their 40% off sale, and I went to purchase the cotton cloth coat in khaki, which after putting it in my cart and checking out another item, was suddenly changed in pricing. They took it off the sale, and wouldn't honor it, even though I was a click away from purchasing it. Kind of upsetting.

post #31717 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

just received a shipping confirmation from unionmade. I fucking love unionmade!!!! yay, meeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah just got mine as well - kindof shocked to be honest. After two days I was sure it was going to be a cancellation.
post #31718 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurLock View Post

My experience sucked with them. they had Blue Blue Japan up on sale yesterday for their 40% off sale, and I went to purchase the cotton cloth coat in khaki, which after putting it in my cart and checking out another item, was suddenly changed in pricing. They took it off the sale, and wouldn't honor it, even though I was a click away from purchasing it. Kind of upsetting.

That's weird. I bought that exact coat in medium and they honored it. Supposed to get tomorrow in fact.
post #31719 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

Yeah just got mine as well - kindof shocked to be honest. After two days I was sure it was going to be a cancellation.

i was a bit surprised to see the shipping email especially after feeling resigned to have missed out. and with that im done with this threak. im becoming poor ass broke thanks to sf
post #31720 of 35473
Picked up a Barbour Japanese SL Bewick from Cultizm; got to L.A. super fast with no duty tax, no international charge with PayPal, great customer service.

Surprised they still have some on sale as I could not find them in the States even at regular price.

A much better fit for me than the Beaufort.
post #31721 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslikethese View Post


That's weird. I bought that exact coat in medium and they honored it. Supposed to get tomorrow in fact.

You got it on sale right? $200? Because thats what it was when i added it to my cart, then hit refresh and it was taken off the sale back to $334, and whoever I spoke with wouldn't honor it. 

post #31722 of 35473
Placed my order with NorseStore over a week ago with no response whatsoever... Still "processing" and every e-mail generates an auto response saying they can't respond right now due to their current sale... Anybody have any bad experiences with these dickheads? I'm thinking of just canceling my transfer with Paypal since they don't seem to respond.
post #31723 of 35473
^maybe check your junkmail? I ordered a few days ago and the got the order confirmation along with message saying "Due to our current sale we are experiencing delays responding to customer service emails and dispatching orders. We appreciate your patience." I have dealt with them before and they did have good customer service...I complained about a faulty product, they offered full refund and even allowed me to keep the product.
post #31724 of 35473
The order# and delay e-mail came immediately... That was 9 days ago, nothing has happened to the order since.
post #31725 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post
 

they SUCKED!! I returned mine before even trying both shoes on. I thought they were going to be solid and heavy, but they felt really cheap. If you don't mind them feeling cheapy, they are a good looking pair of shoe, but I probably wouldn't spend more than $100 on them

Ahh thanks, I'll give them a pass then, i was thinking that I could find something fairly similar for half the price

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread