or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2082

post #31216 of 36429
I heard Orlebar Brown is on sale
post #31217 of 36429
Any Canadians should check out Simons. Margiela, Dries, Jil, Raf knits, shirts and pants mostly under $199. Found this sweet thick heavy emerald green cable sweater from Margiela for $199 but it was size L. Copped an SNS Herning for $50 instead.

Other good deals there were the Junya, Gitman, Acne and KVA.
post #31218 of 36429
Colette.fr sale 50% off

Opening Ceremony additional 30% off sale prices with "EXTRA30"
post #31219 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post

Any Canadians should check out Simons. Margiela, Dries, Jil, Raf knits, shirts and pants mostly under $199. Found this sweet thick heavy emerald green cable sweater from Margiela for $199 but it was size L. Copped an SNS Herning for $50 instead.

Other good deals there were the Junya, Gitman, Acne and KVA.

And by Canadians you mean Quebecors
post #31220 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

And by Canadians you mean Quebecors
and Edmontonians(?). They also have an online selection too, albeit much less variety.

Not sure if they do phone orders.
post #31221 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

 
They definitely go past 40%

Good.  A few things I want that are already at 40%.  

Gucci, Etro, and I think Lanvin was at 2nd markdown (55% off) in store last weekend.
post #31222 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post

Any Canadians should check out Simons. Margiela, Dries, Jil, Raf knits, shirts and pants mostly under $199. Found this sweet thick heavy emerald green cable sweater from Margiela for $199 but it was size L. Copped an SNS Herning for $50 instead.

Other good deals there were the Junya, Gitman, Acne and KVA.

in for proxy lol. shog[1].gif
post #31223 of 36429
Do you guys think ssense will ever drop the RO black and white geos? I am pretty doubtful, but I can hope right? musicboohoo[1].gif
post #31224 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluetooth View Post

Do you guys think ssense will ever drop the RO black and white geos? I am pretty doubtful, but I can hope right? musicboohoo[1].gif

If they drop, they will only drop like $200 and will be gone before you know about it except in freak sizes. There is no screaming deal on those to be had. Get them now if you want them.

TBS carries them (and US buyers get 20% off) but they are sold out now.
post #31225 of 36429
^They sold out at TBS in hours.
post #31226 of 36429
any ervell promo codes?
post #31227 of 36429
Mantorii is having a new year's sale - custom shoes from $229. http://mantorii.com/index.php/shoe-9.html
post #31228 of 36429
sale on at a couple of Italian shops
http://www.martyshop.it/en/2012103-Sales/2012104-Mans-sales.aspx - Marcelo Burlon, Acne, Margiela
http://www.eleonorabonucci.com/ - MSGM, Les Hommes, Neil Barrett
post #31229 of 36429
post #31230 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

If they drop, they will only drop like $200 and will be gone before you know about it except in freak sizes. There is no screaming deal on those to be had. Get them now if you want them.

TBS carries them (and US buyers get 20% off) but they are sold out now.

Yeah I unfortunately saw that after the fact I didn't even know tbs carried rick sneakers. Oh well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread