Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2073post #31081 of 4436312/26/13 at 11:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31082 of 4436312/26/13 at 12:36pmpost #31083 of 4436312/26/13 at 12:50pm
Anybody been to any of the Haven locations and checked out the sale yet? What kind of things are on sale and what kind of discounts exist?
I don't think the online sale starts until the 27th but I'm hoping for some of the CDG wallets and Common Projects, hopefully some Beams and Nanamica too.post #31084 of 4436312/26/13 at 1:12pmpost #31085 of 4436312/26/13 at 1:34pmI have no idea about pricing and eventual final markdowns on most women's brands, but La Garconne has a decent amount of stuff left in a range of sizes if anyone needs to supplement their gift giving for the women in their lives. Some Schneider knits, a lot of Marant, etc.
From some quick comparisons, pricing seems competitive. Men's stuff is pretty picked over (Black Friday was too good).post #31086 of 4436312/26/13 at 1:36pmpost #31087 of 4436312/26/13 at 2:47pmpost #31088 of 4436312/26/13 at 6:14pmpost #31089 of 4436312/26/13 at 6:18pmpost #31090 of 4436312/26/13 at 7:29pmpost #31091 of 4436312/26/13 at 7:59pmpost #31092 of 4436312/26/13 at 8:56pmpost #31093 of 4436312/26/13 at 8:58pmpost #31094 of 4436312/26/13 at 9:07pm
I believe the CDG wallets were not on sale, or if it was it was like 10%/20% off at most. Same thing applies to the Common Projects and Nanamica stuff as well. The stuff that was on sale was on average 30%-50%+. What brands I saw on sale were Maiden Noir, the Human Made tee shirts, a few Levis and Neighborhood pants and other clothing items. The sales were alright but most of the stuff looked like it wasn't on sale. They had two racks of jackets and some pants on sale with some shirts/tees scattered around. I didn't have a good look at all the items so the online sale will probably have more stuff on sale.post #31095 of 4436312/26/13 at 9:35pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 46 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...