Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2043
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30632 of 4034512/14/13 at 12:42ampost #30633 of 4034512/14/13 at 1:07ampost #30634 of 4034512/14/13 at 8:21ampost #30635 of 4034512/14/13 at 9:00ampost #30636 of 4034512/14/13 at 9:09amThread StarterQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by junwen92
They're actually a wool upper with a leather tongue/toe:
Which I like a lot more than the perforated edition.
Anyway, that's irrelevant. I appreciate that you think it's an upgrade, but I'm just upset I didn't get what I ordered.
I'm not from the US, so I'm not familiar with Barney's.. what are the chances they still have leftover stock, online or retail?
Dude, look at the picture from Barneys? You got exactly what you ordered...
Fok.post #30637 of 4034512/14/13 at 9:18ampost #30638 of 4034512/14/13 at 10:40ampost #30639 of 4034512/14/13 at 11:17amQuote:
No... I didn't.
This is the pair I ordered:
The "special edition" low - Wool upper, leather toe/tongue
And this is the pair I received - the "summer edition" low:
In perforated leather.
Both are Barney's stock pics. I've sent them an email; they haven't responded.
Meanwhile I've put them up on B&S if anybody's interested. AFAIK the perforated lows aren't easy to find anymore.post #30640 of 4034512/14/13 at 11:23amThread Starterpost #30641 of 4034512/14/13 at 11:40ampost #30642 of 4034512/14/13 at 11:42ampost #30643 of 4034512/14/13 at 2:00pmpost #30644 of 4034512/14/13 at 2:53pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 22 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Merino Coat Cotton Outer Size III 3 - F/W 2011 -... 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 31 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 42 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 48 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan