Lmao people are offering $15 for a proxy? Jesus christ.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2038
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30557 of 4160312/11/13 at 2:11pmpost #30558 of 4160312/11/13 at 2:11pmpost #30559 of 4160312/11/13 at 2:19pmpost #30560 of 4160312/11/13 at 2:21pmQuote:Quote:
this. if i were you, i wouldn't even bother looking at things in my sizepost #30561 of 4160312/11/13 at 2:41pmpost #30562 of 4160312/11/13 at 2:43pmpost #30563 of 4160312/11/13 at 4:07pmpost #30564 of 4160312/11/13 at 5:45pmpost #30565 of 4160312/11/13 at 6:04pmpost #30566 of 4160312/11/13 at 6:55pm
is that an appropriate amount? it doesn't seem like a lot to most new yorkers given a drink at the bar can cost you $20, but if you are going there anyway and the item isn't too hard to find, you can package it up and walk a few blocks to find a post office (and god forbid, make a friend at the same time), it's really not a bad deal.
anyway, i'm a little disappointed how jaded some new yorkers can be sometimes (maybe i just haven't been burned enough growing up in honest communities). i'd like to think styleforum is an honest community with a population of 150,000.
either way, barring any emergencies, i plan to head to the RL sale on friday pm and venture over to isaora just because it's close by. anyone want a proxy, please let me know. i don't plan to make more than i earn per hour from the proxy, all i ask for is that you pass it on and help the next person.post #30567 of 4160312/11/13 at 6:55pmpost #30568 of 4160312/11/13 at 7:01pmpost #30569 of 4160312/11/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Completely agree. He really came across like a douchebag. I've had people on SF proxy stuff for me for free (most were paid though), and I'd gladly help a few souls out if Toronto wasn't such a barren wasteland when it came to this kinda stuff.
But hey, fuck the guy who offered a 15% fee right.post #30570 of 4160312/11/13 at 7:11pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 43 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 19 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 23 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 25 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 31 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...