or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2036

post #30526 of 36005
yoox 15% off and free shipping: GIVING15
post #30527 of 36005

When is the Paul Stuart semi annual sale or sale in general?

post #30528 of 36005
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post

yoox 15% off and free shipping: GIVING15

post #30529 of 36005
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

If anyone can proxxy this in downtown LA i would be stoked, PM if possible.

Seconded.
post #30530 of 36005
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post

yoox 15% off and free shipping: GIVING15


got a bland of outsiders shirt $83 shipped
post #30531 of 36005
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post


frown.gif. me too.
post #30532 of 36005
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post

bland of outsiders 
post #30533 of 36005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parterre View Post

When is the Paul Stuart semi annual sale or sale in general?

Usually it starts *just* before Christmas (like 20th or so). I haven't seen any mailers or anything. Call a Sales Associate. They can let you know when it starts.
post #30534 of 36005

Might have been posted already but $8.50 shoe trees at JosABank: http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593 (free shipping with no minimum)

post #30535 of 36005

is yoox a legit site? I mean--i know it's legit, but is it a good company?  How are they on returns?  I wanna buy something but if it doesn't fit, I want a hassle free return (how much do they deduct if you return/do they provide free returns?)

post #30536 of 36005
Read. The. Terms. Of. Service.

Or any of the 234293482394823 posts about Yoox in this forum.

You can't be serious. You used one of your 1 post per month quota for that?
post #30537 of 36005

Edit: cyc beat me

post #30538 of 36005
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Read. The. Terms. Of. Service.

Or any of the 234293482394823 posts about Yoox in this forum.

You can't be serious. You used one of your 1 post per month quota for that?

You're awfully grumpy for being The Little Prince.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

is yoox a legit site? I mean--i know it's legit, but is it a good company?  How are they on returns?  I wanna buy something but if it doesn't fit, I want a hassle free return (how much do they deduct if you return/do they provide free returns?)

Yes, it's a legit site. Yes, their returns are really easy. I think they charge you some small fee if you use their return label.
post #30539 of 36005
Yoox is a fraud. Everything they sell, especially the things in my dreambox, are obvious fakes. Don't waste your time.
post #30540 of 36005
It's basic internet forum etiquette no? Read stickies and search before posting?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread