Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2030post #30436 of 4438912/4/13 at 8:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30437 of 4438912/4/13 at 9:09pm
^ Worth noting they're 2nds, but returns are pretty easy ($7 fee for cash back; no fee for credit and you can use it right away). They restocked 1000 miles as well: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~wolverine-1000/shoes~d~4/mens-footwear~d~11/post #30438 of 4438912/4/13 at 9:19pmpost #30439 of 4438912/4/13 at 10:09pmIt is not an "if," they don't max out at 30%-50% off.
That said, didn't they just do the initial markdowns for Black Friday? It hasn't even been a week.
The "up to 70% off" may well be by Dec. 18 so they can capitalize on gift buys, but it's not as if they expect everything to be gone by Boxing Day -- lots of people get money around Christmas and splurge afterward.post #30440 of 4438912/5/13 at 5:12am
End of the year so we are cleaning out the stockroom. Edward Green 40% off and Carmina 50% off. Then we take off 10% VAT.
Cardiff burnt pine 606 last 5.5, 9.5F UK
Midford black 82 last 5.5, 7.5E UK
Malvern Dark Oak 202 last 6.5E UK
Walcot Edwardian 888 last 6.5, 7.5F UK
Welland Burgundy 888 last 6.5, 7F UK
Blue and White loafer Consell last 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5E UK
Brown and White loafer Consell last 6, 7.5E UK
Tan calf and white twill single monk Alcudia last 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 9.5UKpost #30441 of 4438912/5/13 at 9:14ampost #30442 of 4438912/5/13 at 9:55ampost #30443 of 4438912/5/13 at 10:35ampost #30444 of 4438912/5/13 at 12:19pmpost #30445 of 4438912/5/13 at 1:17pmpost #30446 of 4438912/5/13 at 1:23pm
They don't do additional coupon codes anymore. But they continuously mark down items until they hit 70% off. Usually, items tend to go 30% -> 50% -> 70%, with a drop about every three weeks after the first one. My recommendation is just to bookmark the item you want and check it every day; the markdowns go live about half a day before the emails are sent. Once the emails go out, sizes disappear rapidly.post #30447 of 4438912/5/13 at 1:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mehmet Korkmaz
They don't do additional coupon codes anymore. But they continuously mark down items until they hit 70% off. Usually, items tend to go 30% -> 50% -> 70%, with a drop about every three weeks after the first one. My recommendation is just to bookmark the item you want and check it every day; the markdowns go live about half a day before the emails are sent. Once the emails go out, sizes disappear rapidly.
They had additional coupons just last seasons sale it was 20%, I robocoped a shit ton of shit.post #30448 of 4438912/5/13 at 1:42pmpost #30449 of 4438912/5/13 at 1:45pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?