Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2018
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30257 of 4437712/1/13 at 10:24ampost #30258 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:03ampost #30259 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:08amQuote:
Thanks I'm out of the country for the holidays so can't do this until I get back but the card might be here by thenQuote:
Good to know. Thankspost #30260 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:14amQuote:Originally Posted by MonsieurLock
Fuck that shit. I used to use BofA and I stopped immediately after dealing with the same scenario. My wallet got stolen out in Boston one night, and they wouldn't let me take my money out to survive even with my bank account number, a paper id from the DMV, also they even had their own PICTURE of me in their system linked to my account, from the one time I put my photo on my debit card when they were doing that (Not sure if they still do?). WTF! Took a week and half for them to send me a replacement card, meanwhile I had to borrow money to survive/eat,gas etc. Never dealing with them again.
Definitely go to a credit union. I switched to a local C.U. and they're more happy to oblige you in any situation, and are much quicker to help you get a replacement card or fix an issue with account/money..etc.It's more personal rather than some oligarch world bank who don't give a shit about your situation.The only thing you have to set up with a credit union is to be able to purchase things from all over if thats what you do with your debit/credit card.. Small banks don't like fraud cases, so they tend to set perimeters with buying out of the country before, and if the person needs too buy something they have to contact the bank and switch/allow to purchase outside the Us/Country your in. This is something to definitely bring up when opening up an account at a small bank/credit union.Then again I think all banks might do this.
Damn that sucks. For me I didn't even lose my card. They said somewhere I shopped at had their data compromised. Luckily i paid all my bills for the month before this happened.
Do CUs require you keep a minimum balance? Thanks.post #30261 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:17ampost #30262 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:17ampost #30263 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:53ampost #30264 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:57ampost #30265 of 4437712/1/13 at 11:57amQuote:
Yeah, by beater I mean boots I'm not going to mind wearing in the woods, garden, mud, snow, etc. but that also look somewhat classier than typical work boots (and can clean up reasonably well). I rather like the Chippewas and will be glad to have them in the rotation, but for my splurge boots I'm still gonna hold out for 1000 Miles or perhaps some Aldens. (I can wait a little longer for a good deal now that I've scored the Chippewas.)post #30266 of 4437712/1/13 at 12:03pmpost #30267 of 4437712/1/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
This. The quality of the oxfords (don't own any flannels) is really good for $30 and I've found them to be quite durable... if they only last you a couple months then u doin it wrong.post #30268 of 4437712/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #30269 of 4437712/1/13 at 1:56pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...