Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1932post #28966 of 4156910/4/13 at 11:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28967 of 4156910/4/13 at 1:31pmpost #28968 of 4156910/4/13 at 2:40pmIf this helps... I bought two Gitman shirts currently on that sale (Llama flannel print and dark navy Cord Branch) for that price (100 bucks) at the Pop Up Flea in NY two years ago and I sorta regret it. I tried them really quick at their booth while people crammed and just went for them since the price was good (at that time they were "current season"), but when I got home I realized they were really faulty, cut really bad. Maybe it's the same batch. They should've advertised them as samples or 2nds.post #28969 of 4156910/4/13 at 2:56pmQuote:Llama print fits one size small iirc? What was so bad about them?Originally Posted by prurient
If this helps... I bought two Gitman shirts currently on that sale (Llama flannel print and dark navy Cord Branch) for that price (100 bucks) at the Pop Up Flea in NY two years ago and I sorta regret it. I tried them really quick at their booth while people crammed and just went for them since the price was good (at that time they were "current season"), but when I got home I realized they were really faulty, cut really bad. Maybe it's the same batch. They should've advertised them as samples or 2nds.Quote:
Pretty sure all my mediums measure 18-18.5 in shoulders?post #28970 of 4156910/4/13 at 3:09pmpost #28971 of 4156910/4/13 at 3:10pmpost #28972 of 4156910/5/13 at 2:14amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:
I have no idea. That is why I asked. What's the next "good" enough during SALE suit thing coming around? And When?post #28973 of 4156910/5/13 at 8:58pmpost #28974 of 4156910/6/13 at 12:50ampost #28975 of 4156910/6/13 at 12:46pmpost #28976 of 4156910/6/13 at 2:27pmpost #28977 of 4156910/7/13 at 12:05pm
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have a few great pieces on sale at Independence.
Real McCoys - A-2 Olive Deck Jacket - 25% off
Real McCoys - A-2 Brown Leather Jacket - 25% off
Nigel Cabourn - Navy Taped Ventile Aircraft Jacket - 50% off
We also have a few SS13 pieces from Kapital, Journal Standard, Engineered Garments, and Post Overalls at 50% off as well!
If you are interested, please contact us by phone at 312.675.2105 or by email and firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Thanks!post #28978 of 4156910/7/13 at 2:20pmpost #28979 of 4156910/7/13 at 4:44pmDear Friends and Loyal Supporters,Our web store is now live.When you visit nsuited.com you will be able to immediately choose from a selection of over 100 Belvest sport coats with prices ranging from $300-500 and sizes 38, 40, and 42. Later tonight we will also add a selection of suits, overcoats, and casual jackets.We hope that you're excited. We certainly are.You may have participated in one of our test sales two weeks ago. Thank you. From those tests, we were able to determine that we needed to both increase our traffic capacity (we had a lot of visitors!) and work on our site usability.I think that you'll be pleased to find out that we've succeeded in both fronts.Now is the fun part, for us, and for you. Here's why you should purchase from us:
Sincerely,Matt Liston (Connor and Gabe approved of this statement)post #28980 of 4156910/7/13 at 4:48pmNudie Hank Reys on sale 50% off at Sak's:
- We're offering you an incredible product - You can currently chose from a collection of extremely high end Belvest tailored clothing. The quality of these pieces exceeds Zegna and Canali, and sits in a similar position to Isaia pieces.
- Our prices are unbeatable throughout the market - The retail on many of these pieces exceeds $3000. We're bringing them to you at an accessible price point that is significantly lower than anywhere else. In addition, we've strategically chosen Belvest for you because of its excellent value in the market.
- We love you - This is our promise to you. Your purchases allow us to grow this seedling business. As we grow we will be able to bring you an ever increasing selection of product. You want that.
Found this today. Seems like a pretty great deal.
Anyone have experience with this wash/denim? I was hoping for something more dry but this looks soft judging by the photos.
Also, looked around a lot for pictures of the larger sizes (34, 36). I wear a size 36 Slimmy / 34 Levi's 508. My waist is about 38 inches.
Didn't know how much this particular brand/style stretched out so I bought both size 34 and 36.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Patrik Ervell x Carson Street Clothiers Charcoal/Navy Leather... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 19 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 22 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...