Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1932post #28966 of 4594610/4/13 at 11:45ampost #28967 of 4594610/4/13 at 1:31pmpost #28968 of 4594610/4/13 at 2:40pmIf this helps... I bought two Gitman shirts currently on that sale (Llama flannel print and dark navy Cord Branch) for that price (100 bucks) at the Pop Up Flea in NY two years ago and I sorta regret it. I tried them really quick at their booth while people crammed and just went for them since the price was good (at that time they were "current season"), but when I got home I realized they were really faulty, cut really bad. Maybe it's the same batch. They should've advertised them as samples or 2nds.post #28969 of 4594610/4/13 at 2:56pmQuote:Llama print fits one size small iirc? What was so bad about them?Originally Posted by prurient
If this helps... I bought two Gitman shirts currently on that sale (Llama flannel print and dark navy Cord Branch) for that price (100 bucks) at the Pop Up Flea in NY two years ago and I sorta regret it. I tried them really quick at their booth while people crammed and just went for them since the price was good (at that time they were "current season"), but when I got home I realized they were really faulty, cut really bad. Maybe it's the same batch. They should've advertised them as samples or 2nds.Quote:
Pretty sure all my mediums measure 18-18.5 in shoulders?post #28970 of 4594610/4/13 at 3:09pmpost #28971 of 4594610/4/13 at 3:10pmpost #28972 of 4594610/5/13 at 2:14amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:
I have no idea. That is why I asked. What's the next "good" enough during SALE suit thing coming around? And When?post #28973 of 4594610/5/13 at 8:58pmpost #28974 of 4594610/6/13 at 12:50ampost #28975 of 4594610/6/13 at 12:46pmpost #28976 of 4594610/6/13 at 2:27pmpost #28977 of 4594610/7/13 at 12:05pm
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have a few great pieces on sale at Independence.
Real McCoys - A-2 Olive Deck Jacket - 25% off
Real McCoys - A-2 Brown Leather Jacket - 25% off
Nigel Cabourn - Navy Taped Ventile Aircraft Jacket - 50% off
We also have a few SS13 pieces from Kapital, Journal Standard, Engineered Garments, and Post Overalls at 50% off as well!
If you are interested, please contact us by phone at 312.675.2105 or by email and email@example.com for further information.
Thanks!post #28978 of 4594610/7/13 at 2:20pmpost #28979 of 4594610/7/13 at 4:44pmDear Friends and Loyal Supporters,Our web store is now live.When you visit nsuited.com you will be able to immediately choose from a selection of over 100 Belvest sport coats with prices ranging from $300-500 and sizes 38, 40, and 42. Later tonight we will also add a selection of suits, overcoats, and casual jackets.We hope that you're excited. We certainly are.You may have participated in one of our test sales two weeks ago. Thank you. From those tests, we were able to determine that we needed to both increase our traffic capacity (we had a lot of visitors!) and work on our site usability.I think that you'll be pleased to find out that we've succeeded in both fronts.Now is the fun part, for us, and for you. Here's why you should purchase from us:
Sincerely,Matt Liston (Connor and Gabe approved of this statement)post #28980 of 4594610/7/13 at 4:48pmNudie Hank Reys on sale 50% off at Sak's:
- We're offering you an incredible product - You can currently chose from a collection of extremely high end Belvest tailored clothing. The quality of these pieces exceeds Zegna and Canali, and sits in a similar position to Isaia pieces.
- Our prices are unbeatable throughout the market - The retail on many of these pieces exceeds $3000. We're bringing them to you at an accessible price point that is significantly lower than anywhere else. In addition, we've strategically chosen Belvest for you because of its excellent value in the market.
- We love you - This is our promise to you. Your purchases allow us to grow this seedling business. As we grow we will be able to bring you an ever increasing selection of product. You want that.
Found this today. Seems like a pretty great deal.
Anyone have experience with this wash/denim? I was hoping for something more dry but this looks soft judging by the photos.
Also, looked around a lot for pictures of the larger sizes (34, 36). I wear a size 36 Slimmy / 34 Levi's 508. My waist is about 38 inches.
Didn't know how much this particular brand/style stretched out so I bought both size 34 and 36.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 27, 2016 : Freestyle Friday 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE JUNE 3, 2016 : SEASONAL INCONGRUENCE 4 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 6 minutes ago
- › Please, critic the fit of my shirt! ;) 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › First time getting suit alterations, not happy - what are your... 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding