Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1932post #28966 of 4034510/4/13 at 11:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28967 of 4034510/4/13 at 1:31pmpost #28968 of 4034510/4/13 at 2:40pmIf this helps... I bought two Gitman shirts currently on that sale (Llama flannel print and dark navy Cord Branch) for that price (100 bucks) at the Pop Up Flea in NY two years ago and I sorta regret it. I tried them really quick at their booth while people crammed and just went for them since the price was good (at that time they were "current season"), but when I got home I realized they were really faulty, cut really bad. Maybe it's the same batch. They should've advertised them as samples or 2nds.post #28969 of 4034510/4/13 at 2:56pmQuote:Llama print fits one size small iirc? What was so bad about them?Originally Posted by prurient
If this helps... I bought two Gitman shirts currently on that sale (Llama flannel print and dark navy Cord Branch) for that price (100 bucks) at the Pop Up Flea in NY two years ago and I sorta regret it. I tried them really quick at their booth while people crammed and just went for them since the price was good (at that time they were "current season"), but when I got home I realized they were really faulty, cut really bad. Maybe it's the same batch. They should've advertised them as samples or 2nds.Quote:
Pretty sure all my mediums measure 18-18.5 in shoulders?post #28970 of 4034510/4/13 at 3:09pmpost #28971 of 4034510/4/13 at 3:10pmpost #28972 of 4034510/5/13 at 2:14amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:
I have no idea. That is why I asked. What's the next "good" enough during SALE suit thing coming around? And When?post #28973 of 4034510/5/13 at 8:58pmpost #28974 of 4034510/6/13 at 12:50ampost #28975 of 4034510/6/13 at 12:46pmpost #28976 of 4034510/6/13 at 2:27pmpost #28977 of 4034510/7/13 at 12:05pm
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have a few great pieces on sale at Independence.
Real McCoys - A-2 Olive Deck Jacket - 25% off
Real McCoys - A-2 Brown Leather Jacket - 25% off
Nigel Cabourn - Navy Taped Ventile Aircraft Jacket - 50% off
We also have a few SS13 pieces from Kapital, Journal Standard, Engineered Garments, and Post Overalls at 50% off as well!
If you are interested, please contact us by phone at 312.675.2105 or by email and email@example.com for further information.
Thanks!post #28978 of 4034510/7/13 at 2:20pmpost #28979 of 4034510/7/13 at 4:44pmDear Friends and Loyal Supporters,Our web store is now live.When you visit nsuited.com you will be able to immediately choose from a selection of over 100 Belvest sport coats with prices ranging from $300-500 and sizes 38, 40, and 42. Later tonight we will also add a selection of suits, overcoats, and casual jackets.We hope that you're excited. We certainly are.You may have participated in one of our test sales two weeks ago. Thank you. From those tests, we were able to determine that we needed to both increase our traffic capacity (we had a lot of visitors!) and work on our site usability.I think that you'll be pleased to find out that we've succeeded in both fronts.Now is the fun part, for us, and for you. Here's why you should purchase from us:
Sincerely,Matt Liston (Connor and Gabe approved of this statement)post #28980 of 4034510/7/13 at 4:48pmNudie Hank Reys on sale 50% off at Sak's:
- We're offering you an incredible product - You can currently chose from a collection of extremely high end Belvest tailored clothing. The quality of these pieces exceeds Zegna and Canali, and sits in a similar position to Isaia pieces.
- Our prices are unbeatable throughout the market - The retail on many of these pieces exceeds $3000. We're bringing them to you at an accessible price point that is significantly lower than anywhere else. In addition, we've strategically chosen Belvest for you because of its excellent value in the market.
- We love you - This is our promise to you. Your purchases allow us to grow this seedling business. As we grow we will be able to bring you an ever increasing selection of product. You want that.
Found this today. Seems like a pretty great deal.
Anyone have experience with this wash/denim? I was hoping for something more dry but this looks soft judging by the photos.
Also, looked around a lot for pictures of the larger sizes (34, 36). I wear a size 36 Slimmy / 34 Levi's 508. My waist is about 38 inches.
Didn't know how much this particular brand/style stretched out so I bought both size 34 and 36.
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 35 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan