Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1932
Styleforum Top Picks
If this helps... I bought two Gitman shirts currently on that sale (Llama flannel print and dark navy Cord Branch) for that price (100 bucks) at the Pop Up Flea in NY two years ago and I sorta regret it. I tried them really quick at their booth while people crammed and just went for them since the price was good (at that time they were "current season"), but when I got home I realized they were really faulty, cut really bad. Maybe it's the same batch. They should've advertised them as samples or 2nds.
Pretty sure all my mediums measure 18-18.5 in shoulders?
I have no idea. That is why I asked. What's the next "good" enough during SALE suit thing coming around? And When?
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have a few great pieces on sale at Independence.
Real McCoys - A-2 Olive Deck Jacket - 25% off
Real McCoys - A-2 Brown Leather Jacket - 25% off
Nigel Cabourn - Navy Taped Ventile Aircraft Jacket - 50% off
We also have a few SS13 pieces from Kapital, Journal Standard, Engineered Garments, and Post Overalls at 50% off as well!
If you are interested, please contact us by phone at 312.675.2105 or by email and firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- We're offering you an incredible product - You can currently chose from a collection of extremely high end Belvest tailored clothing. The quality of these pieces exceeds Zegna and Canali, and sits in a similar position to Isaia pieces.
- Our prices are unbeatable throughout the market - The retail on many of these pieces exceeds $3000. We're bringing them to you at an accessible price point that is significantly lower than anywhere else. In addition, we've strategically chosen Belvest for you because of its excellent value in the market.
- We love you - This is our promise to you. Your purchases allow us to grow this seedling business. As we grow we will be able to bring you an ever increasing selection of product. You want that.
Found this today. Seems like a pretty great deal.
Anyone have experience with this wash/denim? I was hoping for something more dry but this looks soft judging by the photos.
Also, looked around a lot for pictures of the larger sizes (34, 36). I wear a size 36 Slimmy / 34 Levi's 508. My waist is about 38 inches.
Didn't know how much this particular brand/style stretched out so I bought both size 34 and 36.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge May 8th 2015: The odd white trouser challenge... 42 seconds ago
- › what is this on and or about 47 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › What would you like to see from Pitti Uomo 88? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...