Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1922
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28817 of 403949/4/13 at 1:47pmQuote:Quote:Please note that if you wish to run a PR campaign, advertise for business, or otherwise use the forum for commercial reasons, you must contact our advertising department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and that personal referrals fall under this umbrella.
This is posted on the main page of the streetwear and denim forum, and I'm guessing other places as wellpost #28818 of 403949/4/13 at 2:16pmpost #28819 of 403949/5/13 at 9:27amDoes anyone know if Oki-Ni is likely to offer a code or holiday/special-event sale for FW merchandise in the next month or so? There's one thing I want and only one left and it's expensive even before the magical 30% duties on delivery thanks to DHL. So a code would be nice, however greedy I sound asking for it.
They used to spam me with a newsletter so I unsubscribed and now I can't see anything about subscribing anywhere on their website.post #28820 of 403949/5/13 at 10:31ampost #28821 of 403949/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
Does anyone know if Oki-Ni is likely to offer a code or holiday/special-event sale for FW merchandise in the next month or so? There's one thing I want and only one left and it's expensive even before the magical 30% duties on delivery thanks to DHL. So a code would be nice, however greedy I sound asking for it.
They used to spam me with a newsletter so I unsubscribed and now I can't see anything about subscribing anywhere on their website.
I'm hoping for similar. Is the DHL fee to the US? I've never ordered from therepost #28822 of 403949/5/13 at 3:49pmpost #28823 of 403949/5/13 at 3:58pmpost #28824 of 403949/5/13 at 9:31pmpost #28825 of 403949/5/13 at 11:29pmpost #28826 of 403949/5/13 at 11:58pmdamn acrimony sends me an email stating my order has shipped. USPS doesn't actually get the package until 2 days later. what kind of 2-timing, small-timer bullshit is that acrimony? part time sellers on eBay and the $.99 iphone-selling filipinos out of hong kong provide more accurate shipping notificationspost #28827 of 403949/6/13 at 3:37ampost #28828 of 403949/6/13 at 8:19ampost #28829 of 403949/6/13 at 9:00amQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
damn acrimony sends me an email stating my order has shipped. USPS doesn't actually get the package until 2 days later. what kind of 2-timing, small-timer bullshit is that acrimony? part time sellers on eBay and the $.99 iphone-selling filipinos out of hong kong provide more accurate shipping notifications
relax, they're actually a great shop. They're small, and when they run a 40% off sale promotion I'm sure they get hit with a lot of orders at once. I've been at their shop while they were filling orders before, they have one person printing labels and another person packaging.post #28830 of 403949/6/13 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by mcdecker1
relax, they're actually a great shop. They're small, and when they run a 40% off sale promotion I'm sure they get hit with a lot of orders at once. I've been at their shop while they were filling orders before, they have one person printing labels and another person packaging.
Agreed. Great store. I got my package in 3 days. Said it was shipped (I assume printed label), next day tracking started and I was all good.
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1745 Active Users (435 Members and 1310 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 51 seconds ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Norse Projects x Pro-Keds Royal Master Collaboration 5 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan