Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1922
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28817 of 443299/4/13 at 1:47pmQuote:Quote:Please note that if you wish to run a PR campaign, advertise for business, or otherwise use the forum for commercial reasons, you must contact our advertising department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and that personal referrals fall under this umbrella.
This is posted on the main page of the streetwear and denim forum, and I'm guessing other places as wellpost #28818 of 443299/4/13 at 2:16pmpost #28819 of 443299/5/13 at 9:27amDoes anyone know if Oki-Ni is likely to offer a code or holiday/special-event sale for FW merchandise in the next month or so? There's one thing I want and only one left and it's expensive even before the magical 30% duties on delivery thanks to DHL. So a code would be nice, however greedy I sound asking for it.
They used to spam me with a newsletter so I unsubscribed and now I can't see anything about subscribing anywhere on their website.post #28820 of 443299/5/13 at 10:31ampost #28821 of 443299/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
Does anyone know if Oki-Ni is likely to offer a code or holiday/special-event sale for FW merchandise in the next month or so? There's one thing I want and only one left and it's expensive even before the magical 30% duties on delivery thanks to DHL. So a code would be nice, however greedy I sound asking for it.
They used to spam me with a newsletter so I unsubscribed and now I can't see anything about subscribing anywhere on their website.
I'm hoping for similar. Is the DHL fee to the US? I've never ordered from therepost #28822 of 443299/5/13 at 3:49pmpost #28823 of 443299/5/13 at 3:58pmpost #28824 of 443299/5/13 at 9:31pmpost #28825 of 443299/5/13 at 11:29pmpost #28826 of 443299/5/13 at 11:58pmdamn acrimony sends me an email stating my order has shipped. USPS doesn't actually get the package until 2 days later. what kind of 2-timing, small-timer bullshit is that acrimony? part time sellers on eBay and the $.99 iphone-selling filipinos out of hong kong provide more accurate shipping notificationspost #28827 of 443299/6/13 at 3:37ampost #28828 of 443299/6/13 at 8:19ampost #28829 of 443299/6/13 at 9:00amQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
damn acrimony sends me an email stating my order has shipped. USPS doesn't actually get the package until 2 days later. what kind of 2-timing, small-timer bullshit is that acrimony? part time sellers on eBay and the $.99 iphone-selling filipinos out of hong kong provide more accurate shipping notifications
relax, they're actually a great shop. They're small, and when they run a 40% off sale promotion I'm sure they get hit with a lot of orders at once. I've been at their shop while they were filling orders before, they have one person printing labels and another person packaging.post #28830 of 443299/6/13 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by mcdecker1
relax, they're actually a great shop. They're small, and when they run a 40% off sale promotion I'm sure they get hit with a lot of orders at once. I've been at their shop while they were filling orders before, they have one person printing labels and another person packaging.
Agreed. Great store. I got my package in 3 days. Said it was shipped (I assume printed label), next day tracking started and I was all good.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 991 Active Users (215 Members and 776 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe care questions from a newbie (yes, I've done thorough research) 5 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...