Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1918
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28757 of 443729/1/13 at 1:58pmpost #28758 of 443729/1/13 at 4:02pmQuote:
This should be fixed now. The three standard domestic options of $10 First Class, $25 Priority, and $35 Express.Quote:
There is no handling fee. The only charge is 4% upfront which is for credit cards or PayPal processing.Quote:
I think most will see a major improvement in ease of navigating after some new developments which are in the workings. We tried to do something a little different, and are very receptive to feedback in ways to improve and make easier.Quote:
Trying to improve the navigation and everything will be much clearer soon. Regarding the newsletter; YES this could be really annoying if you no longer wish to subscribe to the newsletter updates and so we will add to future newsletters is a clearly identifiable link to unsubscribe. Thanks for your feedback.Quote:
Since the additional rebate of 25% is on the sale price, the total maximum rebate is approx. 80% with 70% since this is the biggest discount our store is currently offering). Not every sale items is 70%, thus not every item will be 80% off. Thus the sale is up to 80% off.post #28759 of 443729/1/13 at 4:17pmpost #28760 of 443729/1/13 at 4:22pmpost #28761 of 443729/1/13 at 5:02pmpost #28762 of 443729/1/13 at 5:30pmpost #28763 of 443729/1/13 at 5:38pmpost #28764 of 443729/1/13 at 6:29pm
We are working on improving the structure of our URLs, and making it easier to navigate with a simple row of internal links at the top of the page that allows you to
quickly navigate back to a previous section or the root page. We will also have a simple page on that displays the structure of our site,with a hierarchical listing of the pages. I think this would be the a large improvement from our current set system of drop downs.Quote:
Configuring our mobile site is our next venture, as it is obviously a mess and needs a lot of work, but the management methods and expertise required are also quite different. So once we get the main site all figured out, this will be next.post #28765 of 443729/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #28766 of 443729/1/13 at 6:55pmpost #28767 of 443729/1/13 at 7:09pmpost #28768 of 443729/1/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
agree that it is completely inexcusable not having an option to unsubscribe. as for the credit card/paypal fees, it's really their business choice. i have a simple solution to that. don't buy their stuff; let them sink and then maybe one day their CEO will wake up and say "doh, this credit card/paypal fee is killing us (and costing my job)"!post #28769 of 443729/1/13 at 7:19pmCan I get this straight -- some crummy website that looks awful, doesn't work properly, is totally broken on mobile, and potentially skirts or breaks the law re transaction charges and email spamming is represented by a guy with 11 posts, no affiliate status, and no avatar . . . . and anybody would buy from this place?
Bud, look at the screenshot someone just posted, your mobile site is fucked! Why are you live? (Do not answer that question as if I'm going to read it and care.)post #28770 of 443729/1/13 at 7:24pmQuote:
Trust me, I won't. It's not as if shopping at their site is such a privilege that I should pay the fees a credit card company levies on them. Those fees are an expense to them for the convenience and increase in available market that accepting credit card as payment brings. If they're margins are so tight that they simply can't afford it, they need to increase their prices by 4%.
For clarification, it's not illegal, just against their merchant service agreement.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 50 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 51 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 58 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...