Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1911post #28651 of 402108/22/13 at 6:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28652 of 402108/22/13 at 6:03pmpost #28653 of 402108/22/13 at 6:07pmya but it gets better and it's worth it for the fees prevention and now reps are domestic instead of in the philippines, very helpful as well
their exchange rates are not a rip off either on foreign currency transactions, same as any other cc
just filed a dispute for a vegas transaction too, just click on the item on the summary page and click dispute, super easypost #28654 of 402108/23/13 at 12:18ampost #28655 of 402108/23/13 at 5:11ampost #28656 of 402108/23/13 at 5:26amHoodyear speaks the truth. Although I do remember one or two times a code has appeared on this thread before it reached either of the sites you mentioned. It's rare though.
Oh, and add Yoox's facebook page to the list of spots you check. Sometimes they'll even beat the Purse Forum ladies to a code announcement**
**unless you're about to purchase something in my dreambox, in which case forget everything i just told youpost #28657 of 402108/23/13 at 7:38ampost #28658 of 402108/23/13 at 7:59amQuote:Originally Posted by mer6Quote:Originally Posted by shdws
If you buy internationally, you will be charged international exchange rate fees by your bank, roughly 3%? (depends on your bank) and if you plan on returning said item you lose quite a bit in the end...maybe about $100 aud minimum.
This is due to: Initial shipping costs, international bank transaction fees, refund minus initial shipping obviously and minus small amount due to international banking fees once again and or + re stocking fees, also I am not sure but some countries like Italy, you get fked over if you return to there.
Also a long time back I found a clause for duties, Farfetch does not cover duties, so I guess the ones who are getting away with it are lucky.
Oh, shit, actually you're definitely right. I misread and thought they covered duties, but I think I've just been lucky, as they do say explicitly on the FAQ that they do not cover them.
It depends on what country you're ordering from.
http://www.farfetch.com/pag91.aspx#19Quote:We currently ship orders with import delivery duties paid to USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Russia South Korea and Germany – this means the price you see if the price you pay. We ship to all other countries with import delivery duties unpaid – this means you may have to pay import duties upon receipt of your order or at a later date depending on your customs authority.post #28659 of 402108/23/13 at 8:24ampost #28660 of 402108/23/13 at 8:31ampost #28661 of 402108/23/13 at 8:44ampost #28662 of 402108/23/13 at 8:45ampost #28663 of 402108/23/13 at 8:45ampost #28664 of 402108/23/13 at 8:49am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1533 Active Users (321 Members and 1212 Guests)
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › 9D Peal & Co British Country Pebblegrain Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 11 minutes ago
- › Does my Gucci t shirt real 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 13 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 15 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan