Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1908
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28607 of 402628/15/13 at 8:24pmpost #28608 of 402628/15/13 at 8:47pmpost #28609 of 402628/16/13 at 4:18ampost #28610 of 402628/16/13 at 6:06am
Quoted from Wolverine thread:Quote:Originally Posted by DoctorHolliday
STP has 45% off their selection of 1000 mile seconds today if you are signed up for deal flyer. Pretty good deal if you are willing to run the risk of blemishes etc. was 135 shipped for me to pick up some courtlands so I figured it was worth the risk.
This link should work if you didn't get the email.
I had good luck with my pair of 2nds but YMMVpost #28611 of 402628/16/13 at 7:46ampost #28612 of 402628/16/13 at 8:07ampost #28613 of 402628/18/13 at 10:15ampost #28614 of 402628/20/13 at 4:23pmAmrag/Farfetch sucks. They asked me to send verification documents, charged my credit card, shipped out and turned back a shipping, only to call me a fraud and told me they'll never do business with me again. And they still haven't returned my money. What a bunch of jokers. Years of online shopping and this is the first time a shop pulled such a shitty move on me.post #28615 of 402628/20/13 at 4:38pmpost #28616 of 402628/20/13 at 4:41pmpost #28617 of 402628/20/13 at 4:48pmI wish I knew guys. The only detail I left out from that story is that I asked them to change my shipping address right after I placed the order because I made a typo on the street address. That's pretty much how it happened.
I place the order, farfetch sends me an email asking for document verification (probably since I'm from Singapore), which I comply and sends them my documents. They verify, and ship out my stuff and gives me tracking. Then I notice it has a return to sender notice on the package tracking, ask them wtf is going on, and they told me I'm a fraud and won't be doing future business with me.Quote:Brittany, Aug 20 18:40 (BST):
Due to fraudulent activity related to your address and personal information we have redirected your package to the boutique, you will not be receiving your order or any future orders from farfetch.post #28618 of 402628/20/13 at 7:06pmThat blows...they've been super-cool the couple of times I've bought from them. One time I bought something that ended up being sold out at the boutique selling it, which is perfectly understandable, and they gave me a €10 or €15 credit for it.
Maybe I arbitrarily got someone awesome from their customer service dept. and you unfortunately ended up with some joker asshat.post #28619 of 402628/20/13 at 7:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Totakeke
I wish I knew guys. The only detail I left out from that story is that I asked them to change my shipping address right after I placed the order because I made a typo on the street address. That's pretty much how it happened.
I place the order, farfetch sends me an email asking for document verification (probably since I'm from Singapore), which I comply and sends them my documents. They verify, and ship out my stuff and gives me tracking. Then I notice it has a return to sender notice on the package tracking, ask them wtf is going on, and they told me I'm a fraud and won't be doing future business with me.
sucks dude, can you look up the store directly and order the item? farfetch is a web solution for stores so most can be contacted, check near the item there should be a space that states where item is coming from and whom
- Official Sales Alert thread
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Single Breast Specs 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › shirt shrinkage 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan