Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1908
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28607 of 443698/15/13 at 8:24pmpost #28608 of 443698/15/13 at 8:47pmpost #28609 of 443698/16/13 at 4:18ampost #28610 of 443698/16/13 at 6:06am
Quoted from Wolverine thread:Quote:Originally Posted by DoctorHolliday
STP has 45% off their selection of 1000 mile seconds today if you are signed up for deal flyer. Pretty good deal if you are willing to run the risk of blemishes etc. was 135 shipped for me to pick up some courtlands so I figured it was worth the risk.
This link should work if you didn't get the email.
I had good luck with my pair of 2nds but YMMVpost #28611 of 443698/16/13 at 7:46ampost #28612 of 443698/16/13 at 8:07ampost #28613 of 443698/18/13 at 10:15ampost #28614 of 443698/20/13 at 4:23pmAmrag/Farfetch sucks. They asked me to send verification documents, charged my credit card, shipped out and turned back a shipping, only to call me a fraud and told me they'll never do business with me again. And they still haven't returned my money. What a bunch of jokers. Years of online shopping and this is the first time a shop pulled such a shitty move on me.post #28615 of 443698/20/13 at 4:38pmpost #28616 of 443698/20/13 at 4:41pmpost #28617 of 443698/20/13 at 4:48pmI wish I knew guys. The only detail I left out from that story is that I asked them to change my shipping address right after I placed the order because I made a typo on the street address. That's pretty much how it happened.
I place the order, farfetch sends me an email asking for document verification (probably since I'm from Singapore), which I comply and sends them my documents. They verify, and ship out my stuff and gives me tracking. Then I notice it has a return to sender notice on the package tracking, ask them wtf is going on, and they told me I'm a fraud and won't be doing future business with me.Quote:Brittany, Aug 20 18:40 (BST):
Due to fraudulent activity related to your address and personal information we have redirected your package to the boutique, you will not be receiving your order or any future orders from farfetch.post #28618 of 443698/20/13 at 7:06pmThat blows...they've been super-cool the couple of times I've bought from them. One time I bought something that ended up being sold out at the boutique selling it, which is perfectly understandable, and they gave me a €10 or €15 credit for it.
Maybe I arbitrarily got someone awesome from their customer service dept. and you unfortunately ended up with some joker asshat.post #28619 of 443698/20/13 at 7:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Totakeke
I wish I knew guys. The only detail I left out from that story is that I asked them to change my shipping address right after I placed the order because I made a typo on the street address. That's pretty much how it happened.
I place the order, farfetch sends me an email asking for document verification (probably since I'm from Singapore), which I comply and sends them my documents. They verify, and ship out my stuff and gives me tracking. Then I notice it has a return to sender notice on the package tracking, ask them wtf is going on, and they told me I'm a fraud and won't be doing future business with me.
sucks dude, can you look up the store directly and order the item? farfetch is a web solution for stores so most can be contacted, check near the item there should be a space that states where item is coming from and whom
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shell Cordovan Black Cherry UK11.5 Oscar Last Burdeos 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 5 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...