Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1907post #28591 of 443738/15/13 at 9:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28592 of 443738/15/13 at 9:09ampost #28593 of 443738/15/13 at 9:11amyea i hear that i've had plenty of people low ball my price that was already 50% off or more for another 20% off. then go look at their for sale classifieds its like $20-$40 off retail..... its almost guaranteed with the denim. this is why when i know something won't work and i bought it new i return it asap....post #28594 of 443738/15/13 at 9:21amits also why i learned not to buy things just to try them anymore. i don't get around to returning them for some reason or another (often no returns on sales) and get stuck with something i don't want/doesn't really fit. before i could take a pretty small hit on b/s but nowadays its getting too difficult. been trying to shop smarter lately with how poor the marketplace is...post #28595 of 443738/15/13 at 9:26ami rarely buy things on sale and i rarely get lucky enough to see size xs/28 in non vanity pants make it to sale. i buy almost everything i have at retail.
sometimes you gotta try a different brand/cut to make it to the next level though..... if i never tried things out i'd probably still be stuck at band of outsiders wearing my shirts way too tight/short phase and pants too tight/long phase......post #28596 of 443738/15/13 at 10:00ampost #28597 of 443738/15/13 at 10:23ampost #28598 of 443738/15/13 at 10:32ampost #28599 of 443738/15/13 at 10:45ampost #28600 of 443738/15/13 at 11:16ampost #28601 of 443738/15/13 at 1:11pmpost #28602 of 443738/15/13 at 1:12pmpost #28603 of 443738/15/13 at 1:14pmpost #28604 of 443738/15/13 at 1:15pmProblem with Toj owners is that they've been told so much on that thread that the jackets retain their value extremely well, so they've come to think that that means they'll get 90+% of their cost for it, which is laughable tbh for any MTM pieces. Even people selling the stock sized ones shouldn't expect more than 70-80%, and with the current state of B&S who knows if that's even possible (I don't, I haven't sold anything on SF in forever)
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1680 Active Users (444 Members and 1236 Guests)
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 13 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 20 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › CARMINA Saddle / Whiskey Shell Cordovan Rain Last Shortwings. UK... 1 minute ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...