or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1904

post #28546 of 36490
Also works on Alfred Sargent
post #28547 of 36490
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland View Post

Passing along a code i saw on the alden thread and jcrew thread

20% off jcrew (including alden) with code WIT20

 

Awesome.  Thanks for posting this.  I've been waiting for this for months.  Took them to the cleaners on the third party stuff too.  Alden, Red Wing, The Hill-Side (which is more than HICKOREE'S, but HICKOREE'S didn't have the pocket square I grabbed), Ebbets Field Flannels, London Undercover and Jan Kjobenhavn. 

 

You can get an additional discount a few different ways:

 

-If you link to J. Crew's site via ebates you get 3% back.

-If you link to J. Crew's site via ShopDiscover and use your Discover card you get 5% cashback bonus.

-If you have J. Crew credit card you should/probably got a $100 gift card via email and snail mail this week.  It works in combination with the WIT20 code and ebates.  You also get 5% back in rewards points.

-If you prefer to use your Discover card, but have the J. Crew credit card $100 gift card you got, you can just place two separate orders assuming you're spending enough.

-Free shipping on orders over $175. 

post #28548 of 36490

If anyone spots or knows of a deal on some MMM classic high tops in 45 - 46 (US 12 - US 13)... Please do share

post #28549 of 36490

Stumbled upon a sale at American Rag . . . 50-75% off a lot of merchandise.

post #28550 of 36490

^ Only seeing up to 50%.

 

 

 

Lots of drops at Totokaelo.

post #28551 of 36490
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland View Post

Passing along a code i saw on the alden thread and jcrew thread

20% off jcrew (including alden) with code WIT20

Does anyone know how long this code will be active?
post #28552 of 36490
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakStreetBootmakers View Post

Hey guys,
Wanted to let you know that we're having our first sale - ever

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


post #28553 of 36490

 

 

We still have a few sizes left in these Carmina cordovan models on sale.

post #28554 of 36490

Good looking out on the Oak Street Bootmakers sale Taco Flavored Kisses, picked up the Trench Boot.  Hopefully the sizing works out, I have heard to go .5 size down with them.

post #28555 of 36490
Hefty markdown at Barneys on an Aspesi utility jacket -- http://www.barneys.com/Aspesi-Hood-In-Collar-Utility-Jacket/502494199,default,pd.html?cgid=mens-clothing&index=3 -- size M and XXL remaining. I would guess it runs a bit small (I size-up from L to XL in Aspesi), but I haven't seen it in person to know.
post #28556 of 36490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post

Hefty markdown at Barneys on an Aspesi utility jacket -- http://www.barneys.com/Aspesi-Hood-In-Collar-Utility-Jacket/502494199,default,pd.html?cgid=mens-clothing&index=3 -- size M and XXL remaining. I would guess it runs a bit small (I size-up from L to XL in Aspesi), but I haven't seen it in person to know.

I tried that on this season and remember it being TTS, but I could be wrong. It's a nice piece though. Very light, and good for spring use.
post #28557 of 36490

The Corner - EXTRA10TC

post #28558 of 36490
LOL at Taco's gif

I tried on a different Aspesi jacket from Yoox and had to size down, so YMMV.
post #28559 of 36490
The clymb having a warehouse sale, everything off 50% ~ 70% They have filson x levis left and some redwings heritage at $125 if anyone is interested.
post #28560 of 36490
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedx View Post

The clymb having a warehouse sale, everything off 50% ~ 70% They have filson x levis left and some redwings heritage at $125 if anyone is interested.

My eyes hurt from looking at all the ugly stuff on that website.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread