or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1896

post #28426 of 36448
Anyone have experience with jeans/pants from Svensson? I notice they are on sale at a big discount with many sizes left, they look decent...thinking of purchasing
post #28427 of 36448
Anyone been able to purchase from LeRayonFrais before?

Created an account and setup my address but it won't recognise it.

"There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected."

I've tried both home and work and variants of displaying the address with no luck.

I'm in Australia, but they allow you to select AUD and Australia from a drop down.

Also, what's the Identification number which is a mandatory field on the address form?
post #28428 of 36448
Frankly, I wouldn't recommend ordering anything from LeRayonFrais. Do a little searching, and you'll find many tales of their truly god-awful service.
post #28429 of 36448

Thanks for the heads-up. 

post #28430 of 36448

Other than having to learn the language of French, I've had no problems ordering from them.

post #28431 of 36448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Other than having to learn the language of French, I've had no problems ordering from them.

second that. apart from the sometimes slow reply. they are actually nice and friendly. did an exchange and i paid only for the shipping back to them.
post #28432 of 36448
Maas & Stacks just dropped
post #28433 of 36448
Drops at lncc, most brands 80% off now.

Every season when they go to 70-80% off and they still have a ton of inventory, I worry about their business. It would suck if they ever closed since they always have really cool buys, but they also have a bunch of wtf stuff that is ridiculously expensive and I doubt they ever get sold.

edit: dug up an interesting article from last year about LN-CC. Link
post #28434 of 36448
Has anyone been to the Gravity Pope outlet sale yet? There was a big queue outside yesterday when I passed so gave it a miss.
post #28435 of 36448
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Drops at lncc, most brands 80% off now.

Every season when they go to 70-80% off and they still have a ton of inventory, I worry about their business. It would suck if they ever closed since they always have really cool buys, but they also have a bunch of wtf stuff that is ridiculously expensive and I doubt they ever get sold.

edit: dug up an interesting article from last year about LN-CC. Link

DD wallet seems like it could be useful. Don't particularly love the excessive stitching though.
post #28436 of 36448
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post


DD wallet seems like it could be useful. Don't particularly love the excessive stitching though.

bethe wallet/ "passport holder" ?(it cannot by any means fit a us or french passport)

i got it recently it's nice but nothing fantastic, cool if your into dd

post #28437 of 36448
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

DD wallet seems like it could be useful. Don't particularly love the excessive stitching though.

you don't know how cheap they get those stuff in.
post #28438 of 36448
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplay51 View Post

bethe wallet/ "passport holder" ?(it cannot by any means fit a us or french passport)

i got it recently it's nice but nothing fantastic, cool if your into dd

and also fuck i paid 120e for it like two weeks ago

post #28439 of 36448
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

you don't know how cheap they get those stuff in.

Care to elaborate? I sort of have my eye on the other DD wallet. I think it's Baco ? Where's it made in?
post #28440 of 36448
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread