some nice deals there!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1891
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28352 of 411697/24/13 at 10:17ampost #28353 of 411697/24/13 at 10:20ampost #28354 of 411697/24/13 at 10:26ampost #28355 of 411697/24/13 at 10:54ampost #28356 of 411697/24/13 at 11:43ampost #28357 of 411697/24/13 at 11:44ampost #28358 of 411697/24/13 at 12:15pmpost #28359 of 411697/24/13 at 12:18pmpost #28360 of 411697/24/13 at 12:25pmpost #28361 of 411697/24/13 at 1:38pmThe French Garments Cleaners sale is advertised as a sample sale, but probably isn't. Have gone regularly for the past four years and it's just the current stock marked down to 50%. No last day final markdowns or anything like that. Considering that their online store is already on sale and that there's a coupon, you could easily just grab what you see on there without the hassle of dealing with a proxy.
For NYC people, Nepenthes has very, very large amounts of stock (EG, Needles, South2West8, etc.) at 50% (I went Friday last week).post #28362 of 411697/24/13 at 1:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by prurient
The French Garments Cleaners sale is advertised as a sample sale, but probably isn't. Have gone regularly for the past four years and it's just the current stock marked down to 50%. No last day final markdowns or anything like that. Considering that their online store is already on sale and that there's a coupon, you could easily just grab what you see on there without the hassle of dealing with a proxy.
For NYC people, Nepenthes has very, very large amounts of stock (EG, Needles, South2West8, etc.) at 50% (I went Friday last week).
looks like you saved me a trip to bkpost #28363 of 411697/24/13 at 1:49pmNepenthes has some good stock, esp for spring summer outerwear. There was an olive 60/40 field jacket still left in L on Sunday, sorta kicking myself for not grabbing it. I have so much goddamn 60/40 at this point tho.
re the FGC sale, I know Archival Clothing said they were sending legit samples of bags to FGC. Not sure if that holds for other brandspost #28364 of 411697/24/13 at 3:11pm
Quote:Be very careful if your ordering from Oi Polloi, I just got hit with some massive customs fees from DHL from my last order. Sale prices may not end up being "sale prices" once you get that bill.
Shit, I just ordered a Norse x OiPolloi Parka coming out at $205.50, now I'm super nervous. From what I've heard you won't be charged duty for stuff under $200, but I have no idea about DHL. Anyone have more experience with them or have recently ordered from OiPolloi in the US?post #28365 of 411697/24/13 at 3:23pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 15 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 28 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 59 seconds ago
- › Visvim FBT Kudu JP Sand - Sz 11 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...