or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1890

post #28336 of 35850

If someone picked up the Cabourn grey shirt jacket from the Unionmade sale in a 46 and ends up not wanting it, let me know

post #28337 of 35850
Was looking at picking up some Corgi socks, but it's $40 shipping to Canada.
post #28338 of 35850
cardmembers only preview sale for jcrew fw 13 has cigar aldens up in it stirpot.gif
post #28339 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosswound View Post

cardmembers only preview sale for jcrew fw 13 has cigar aldens up in it stirpot.gif

I'm a card member. I got the email and link but there's no Alden. Just some very nice Alfred Sargent.
post #28340 of 35850
I don't think they are on sale either, just an early access to purchase, no discounts. Could be wrong though, didn't really check it out.
post #28341 of 35850
What is the cardmember preview sale like in terms of discounts and selections?
post #28342 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmin209 View Post

Additional 20% off sale items at gravitypope as well

Anyone know when this ends?
post #28343 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Wasn't Need 50% off for like two weeks, and now they're ~20% off with an "extra 20?"

Ouch. If you're right, perhaps I've been had!
post #28344 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

Wow, Unionmade is the shit. First time that I've gone through their entire catalgue and they have some seriously nice stuff. These suede Paraboot cap-toe double monks are outstanding: http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Paraboot_Vigny_Vel_Daim__8937.html

I hadn't really checked out journal standard before. Nice line.
post #28345 of 35850
naw you good
post #28346 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

Wow, Unionmade is the shit. First time that I've gone through their entire catalgue and they have some seriously nice stuff. These suede Paraboot cap-toe double monks are outstanding: http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Paraboot_Vigny_Vel_Daim__8937.html

I hadn't really checked out journal standard before. Nice line.

 

Journal Standard is first rate -- great styles and top notch quality.

post #28347 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit View Post

 

Journal Standard is first rate -- great styles and top notch quality.

Thanks for the tip! Will go check out their store here in Hong Kong

post #28348 of 35850
Can someone paste the link to the card member preview sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellran View Post

I'm a card member. I got the email and link but there's no Alden. Just some very nice Alfred Sargent.
post #28349 of 35850

Drops on tres bein!

post #28350 of 35850
http://shop.corterleather.com/products/summer-grab-bag

I just bought one of these. The Premium Grab Bag is already sold out, so I imagine this will soon be as well.

From their website:
Accessory Grab Bag, $18.50

-Version 1 Bottlehooks in Copper, Pewter, Red, and sample colors with included Signature Split Ring
- Bracelet two-packs in two different sizes per bag, one each Latigo and Black
- Cuffs, card holders, and small leather cases

The increasingly popular Grab Bag sale happens whenever the big crate that hold the samples, one-offs, and extra product starts overflowing.

Grab Bags contain anywhere from 1 product to a handful, and the retail value is always at least double the price (most of the time it's 3-5x!)

Grab Bags are chosen at random, get-what-you-get, and all sales are final. Full lifetime guarantee applies on all product including sample pieces, read terms for more info.

Made in New England.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread