or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1889

post #28321 of 36100
I knew Unionmade was going to have a code sooner or later, good thing my items didn't sell out...or so I think. Hopefully, I don't get an email.
post #28322 of 36100
Wasn't Need 50% off for like two weeks, and now they're ~20% off with an "extra 20?"
post #28323 of 36100

If someone picked up the Cabourn grey shirt jacket from the Unionmade sale in a 46 and ends up not wanting it, let me know

post #28324 of 36100
Was looking at picking up some Corgi socks, but it's $40 shipping to Canada.
post #28325 of 36100
cardmembers only preview sale for jcrew fw 13 has cigar aldens up in it stirpot.gif
post #28326 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosswound View Post

cardmembers only preview sale for jcrew fw 13 has cigar aldens up in it stirpot.gif

I'm a card member. I got the email and link but there's no Alden. Just some very nice Alfred Sargent.
post #28327 of 36100
I don't think they are on sale either, just an early access to purchase, no discounts. Could be wrong though, didn't really check it out.
post #28328 of 36100
What is the cardmember preview sale like in terms of discounts and selections?
post #28329 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmin209 View Post

Additional 20% off sale items at gravitypope as well

Anyone know when this ends?
post #28330 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Wasn't Need 50% off for like two weeks, and now they're ~20% off with an "extra 20?"

Ouch. If you're right, perhaps I've been had!
post #28331 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

Wow, Unionmade is the shit. First time that I've gone through their entire catalgue and they have some seriously nice stuff. These suede Paraboot cap-toe double monks are outstanding: http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Paraboot_Vigny_Vel_Daim__8937.html

I hadn't really checked out journal standard before. Nice line.
post #28332 of 36100
naw you good
post #28333 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

Wow, Unionmade is the shit. First time that I've gone through their entire catalgue and they have some seriously nice stuff. These suede Paraboot cap-toe double monks are outstanding: http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Paraboot_Vigny_Vel_Daim__8937.html

I hadn't really checked out journal standard before. Nice line.

 

Journal Standard is first rate -- great styles and top notch quality.

post #28334 of 36100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit View Post

 

Journal Standard is first rate -- great styles and top notch quality.

Thanks for the tip! Will go check out their store here in Hong Kong

post #28335 of 36100
Can someone paste the link to the card member preview sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellran View Post

I'm a card member. I got the email and link but there's no Alden. Just some very nice Alfred Sargent.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread