Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1882
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28217 of 415967/13/13 at 4:13pmpost #28218 of 415967/13/13 at 4:47pmI know I'm often wondering what Barneys outlet is currently like at Woodbury Commons, so I thought I'd give an update to anyone else who might be wondering.
Just got back today, rather lackluster. They usually have a few sections at "x" percent off, but nothing of that sort right now(anymore?). They had the usual terrible shirt selection but only at the marked price, 60+% off depending on the brand, but most of it sucked. The pants selection is about the same as it always is, not bad. Some Raleigh denim for $50-60, some of it barney exclusive stuff. Some rag and bone and a few other similar brands near $60. Too much barneys label + basco, most of it isn't very good.
30% off most of the suiting, and they had a rack or two of NICE stuff, I was ogling what must have been a cashmere Kiton jacket, I think it was marked down to about $1300 - 30%, not my size(might have been a 40? there may have been other sizes).
Shoe selection was weak, mostly barneys label and Piattelli. Couple other random pairs but nothing nice.
Some gitman vintage shirts for about $100, couple interesting patterns but nothing that nice. A few more that were in the marked down section.post #28219 of 415967/13/13 at 5:03pmpost #28220 of 415967/13/13 at 5:34pmQuote:
I heard that Barneys was looking to close outlets to sell the goods on line. The reason for the warehouse site. I know they have already begun to close some of their outlets. Makes sense cause they warehouse site has much better deals than what their outlets offers besides the final sale.post #28221 of 415967/13/13 at 7:21pmpost #28222 of 415967/13/13 at 8:56pmpost #28223 of 415967/14/13 at 6:01ampost #28224 of 415967/14/13 at 7:07ampost #28225 of 415967/14/13 at 2:49pmpost #28226 of 415967/14/13 at 5:07pmpost #28227 of 415967/14/13 at 6:20pmpost #28228 of 415967/14/13 at 6:37pmpost #28229 of 415967/14/13 at 7:00pmpost #28230 of 415967/14/13 at 7:24pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...