Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1882
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28217 of 443497/13/13 at 4:13pmpost #28218 of 443497/13/13 at 4:47pmI know I'm often wondering what Barneys outlet is currently like at Woodbury Commons, so I thought I'd give an update to anyone else who might be wondering.
Just got back today, rather lackluster. They usually have a few sections at "x" percent off, but nothing of that sort right now(anymore?). They had the usual terrible shirt selection but only at the marked price, 60+% off depending on the brand, but most of it sucked. The pants selection is about the same as it always is, not bad. Some Raleigh denim for $50-60, some of it barney exclusive stuff. Some rag and bone and a few other similar brands near $60. Too much barneys label + basco, most of it isn't very good.
30% off most of the suiting, and they had a rack or two of NICE stuff, I was ogling what must have been a cashmere Kiton jacket, I think it was marked down to about $1300 - 30%, not my size(might have been a 40? there may have been other sizes).
Shoe selection was weak, mostly barneys label and Piattelli. Couple other random pairs but nothing nice.
Some gitman vintage shirts for about $100, couple interesting patterns but nothing that nice. A few more that were in the marked down section.post #28219 of 443497/13/13 at 5:03pmpost #28220 of 443497/13/13 at 5:34pmQuote:
I heard that Barneys was looking to close outlets to sell the goods on line. The reason for the warehouse site. I know they have already begun to close some of their outlets. Makes sense cause they warehouse site has much better deals than what their outlets offers besides the final sale.post #28221 of 443497/13/13 at 7:21pmpost #28222 of 443497/13/13 at 8:56pmpost #28223 of 443497/14/13 at 6:01ampost #28224 of 443497/14/13 at 7:07ampost #28225 of 443497/14/13 at 2:49pmpost #28226 of 443497/14/13 at 5:07pmpost #28227 of 443497/14/13 at 6:20pmpost #28228 of 443497/14/13 at 6:37pmpost #28229 of 443497/14/13 at 7:00pmpost #28230 of 443497/14/13 at 7:24pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 7 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 2 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Damir Doma Wool Hoodie - 48 2 minutes ago
- › FS StC Saint Crispin's Model 542 Brown Inca Grain Shoes 6.5F 3 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...