or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1877

post #28141 of 35579
10% off sale at tbs with extra10

Also anyone want to proxy for the Raleigh sale?
post #28142 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardpunk View Post

10% off sale at tbs with extra10

Also anyone want to proxy for the Raleigh sale?

I'm also interested in a proxy for Raleigh.

post #28143 of 35579

also anyone know if tbs goes into deeper discounts? something i kind of want but dont really need it so I wouldnt mind waiting til it drops more.

post #28144 of 35579
Don't think so.

They're already at 30%, then subtract vat and then the extra10 code, I think your doing ok. smile.gif
post #28145 of 35579
Damn, placed the context order 28 hours ago and it's already here. Granted Madison to Chicago shouldn't take too long, but that's pretty damn fast.
post #28146 of 35579
Barney's final markdown starts today.
post #28147 of 35579
If only they had great stuff... cry.gif

I see Acrimony's dropped their goods down to reasonable-ish prices, including some texture-y GBV linen shirts, and my favorite pants, the W+H anti-fits.
post #28148 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

If only they had great stuff... cry.gif

I see Acrimony's dropped their goods down to reasonable-ish prices, including some texture-y GBV linen shirts, and my favorite pants, the W+H anti-fits.

Gitman shirts are $59 at Barneys. Plenty of nice stuff still in stores
post #28149 of 35579
Thanks, that site is so damn shitty with trackers and java script, I must have blocked those. biggrin.gif
post #28150 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Gitman shirts are $59 at Barneys. Plenty of nice stuff still in stores

Are the drops 75% only in store? Why no online...
post #28151 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Are the drops 75% only in store? Why no online...

just call up some of the physical stores and do a phone order
post #28152 of 35579
Anyone have oi polloi discount codes ?
post #28153 of 35579
Would also appreciate a proxy for raleigh if anyone is headed that way. PM me to work out the details if you're headed that way
post #28154 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Are the drops 75% only in store? Why no online...

Online stock rarely makes it past first / second cut unless a return comes in. Just get all the item numbers of stuff you want then decide how much you want to pay for it and call a store or PM tacobender here when it hits that price range
post #28155 of 35579
haven went 50, broke now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread