or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1801

post #27001 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post



How can you tell?  I'm not seeing any LVC.  Plus retail for most of the "Red Tab" is < $100--not LVC prices.  

I take back that I said "most", and instead would say "many". There also seems to be a fair number of deadstock Levi's Red and Levi's Blue Star items.

Look closely at the lables.

LVC Breton Stripe: http://www.yoox.com/ca/39334007TD/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=39334007TD&sizeId=
LVC Bay Meadow tee: http://www.yoox.com/ca/37459789WX/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=37459789WX&sizeId=
LVC popover shirt: http://www.yoox.com/ca/38280479AH/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=38280479AH&sizeId=
LVC Flannel check shirt: http://www.yoox.com/ca/38307659LF/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=38307659LF&sizeId=
LVC 505-0217: http://www.yoox.com/ca/42270098PS/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42270098PS&sizeId=7
post #27002 of 35858
Quote:

I have this in a different color and love it. Great Summer shirt. Collar is hidden button down by the way.

post #27003 of 35858

Some kind of a new project

"Have you ever owned a high-end custom suit? It looks better, fits better, it's truly amazing. 

But department stores and large designer brands charge five times what it actually costs to make. 
We did not think that made sense. We eliminate all intermediaries 
and bring it to you at close to its manufacturing price"
 
They give now $100 credit for early registrations 
 
 
post #27004 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissmyjazz View Post

Some kind of a new project
"Have you ever owned a high-end custom suit? It looks better, fits better, it's truly amazing. 

But department stores and large designer brands charge five times what it actually costs to make. 
We did not think that made sense. We eliminate all intermediaries 
and bring it to you at close to its manufacturing price"
 
They give now $100 credit for early registrations 
http://beau.com/beau-sign-up
 
 

Everlane for suits.

It's an annoying trend in marketing, although I wish the auto industry would give it a try so that I don't have to deal with annoying dealerships.
post #27005 of 35858

Have $60k? Hate dealerships? Get a Tesla.

post #27006 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post


Everlane for suits.

It's an annoying trend in marketing, although I wish the auto industry would give it a try so that I don't have to deal with annoying dealerships.

 

If you're curious, there was an piece on NPR/Planet Money discussing why this is basically not going to happen any time soon for cars. I think it's online here: http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2013/02/19/172402376/why-buying-a-car-never-changes

post #27007 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKELLY View Post

 

If you're curious, there was an piece on NPR/Planet Money discussing why this is basically not going to happen any time soon for cars. I think it's online here: http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2013/02/19/172402376/why-buying-a-car-never-changes

Here in Houston we have Texas Direct Auto. They started as an internet dealer of used cars, did really well and decided to open an physical location. Both my bros have previously bought their cars from them. I will buy my next from them. Even though they sell their inventory on ebay, you can visit the physical dealer and purchase. Their markup is about $800. They move inventory by the volumes each month, so what you see today wont be there next week. 

post #27008 of 35858

 

The Lanvin summer sale has started.

post #27009 of 35858
Does anyone know where filson bags can be bought on sale? Filson.com doesn't list stockists.
post #27010 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

Does anyone know where filson bags can be bought on sale? Filson.com doesn't list stockists.

Keep your eye on the Filson thread. Hilton Tent City is one place that has sales sometimes, and from time to time people will point out where other sales of Filson are happening.
post #27011 of 35858
Southwillard summer sale starts Thursday... But you can technically order now if you know what you're doing.
post #27012 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Keep your eye on the Filson thread. Hilton Tent City is one place that has sales sometimes, and from time to time people will point out where other sales of Filson are happening.

Thanks!
post #27013 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

maybe already mentioned, but barney's sale is on


Do they not list the size of their ties? Idiots!

post #27014 of 35858
Mohawk General Store has free shipping through the 31st, use "SILVERLAKE"
post #27015 of 35858
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

Does anyone know where filson bags can be bought on sale? Filson.com doesn't list stockists.

You need to contact Crane's Country Store. If you call them, mention SF, and order over the phone, they will typically give you a 15% discount, which is about as good as you're going to get when it comes to Filson. Filson, much like Bose or Apple, is one of those brands that places strict price controls on their retail partners. They don't want their stuff discounted. Which I can sort of see their point. Most of what they make they have been making for 100 years, so if it doesn't sell in the next 3 months they can just put it in a closet and sell it in another 6 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBowtie View Post


Do they not list the size of their ties? Idiots!

Not sure if joking.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread