Ann D back on myhabit
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1785post #26761 of 443295/6/13 at 9:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26762 of 443295/6/13 at 9:23ampost #26763 of 443295/6/13 at 9:57ampost #26764 of 443295/6/13 at 10:14ampost #26765 of 443295/6/13 at 10:30amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
First ever Viberg Sample Sale, only on Styleforum, starting soon (keep checking back:)
This is basically the first true Viberg sample sale ever and it's exclusive to us.
Prices starting at $300. Sale includes everything from collab pieces, sample leathers/soles, handcut patterns, cordovan, etc.
Sale will run at least a month with several batches of boots getting posted.
First batch is 30 styles.
Flat rate shipping is $25 in N. America and $50 for International. All sales will be final.
any clues as to when this is going to start?
(or am I to concede a loss of productivity for the rest of the afternoon and into the night?post #26766 of 443295/6/13 at 10:34ampost #26767 of 443295/6/13 at 10:43ampost #26768 of 443295/8/13 at 10:45ampost #26769 of 443295/8/13 at 11:57ampost #26770 of 443295/8/13 at 12:45pmpost #26771 of 443295/8/13 at 1:18pmpost #26772 of 443295/8/13 at 1:24pmYeah but how much was what you bought? If its over $200 your going to get hit with fees always. That's where customs fees start at in the US, USPS charges the least, I think at like 8% but I could be wrong. Everything I've bought was under $200...but they do ship with FedEx which is fast and the process everything quickly at WWpost #26773 of 443295/8/13 at 1:29pmpost #26774 of 443295/8/13 at 1:30pmQuote:
No problems on my end...echoing what people have said, I've made multiple orders from them for orders right under $200 with no trouble.post #26775 of 443295/8/13 at 3:24pmThread Starter
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 216 Active Users (30 Members and 186 Guests)
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 5 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feeback & Appreciation 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Have a work event in a few days, will this suit work? 12 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...