Ann D back on myhabit
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1785post #26761 of 415715/6/13 at 9:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26762 of 415715/6/13 at 9:23ampost #26763 of 415715/6/13 at 9:57ampost #26764 of 415715/6/13 at 10:14ampost #26765 of 415715/6/13 at 10:30amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
First ever Viberg Sample Sale, only on Styleforum, starting soon (keep checking back:)
This is basically the first true Viberg sample sale ever and it's exclusive to us.
Prices starting at $300. Sale includes everything from collab pieces, sample leathers/soles, handcut patterns, cordovan, etc.
Sale will run at least a month with several batches of boots getting posted.
First batch is 30 styles.
Flat rate shipping is $25 in N. America and $50 for International. All sales will be final.
any clues as to when this is going to start?
(or am I to concede a loss of productivity for the rest of the afternoon and into the night?post #26766 of 415715/6/13 at 10:34ampost #26767 of 415715/6/13 at 10:43ampost #26768 of 415715/8/13 at 10:45ampost #26769 of 415715/8/13 at 11:57ampost #26770 of 415715/8/13 at 12:45pmpost #26771 of 415715/8/13 at 1:18pmpost #26772 of 415715/8/13 at 1:24pmYeah but how much was what you bought? If its over $200 your going to get hit with fees always. That's where customs fees start at in the US, USPS charges the least, I think at like 8% but I could be wrong. Everything I've bought was under $200...but they do ship with FedEx which is fast and the process everything quickly at WWpost #26773 of 415715/8/13 at 1:29pmpost #26774 of 415715/8/13 at 1:30pmQuote:
No problems on my end...echoing what people have said, I've made multiple orders from them for orders right under $200 with no trouble.post #26775 of 415715/8/13 at 3:24pmThread Starter
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1752 Active Users (404 Members and 1348 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Schott 740C Slim Leather Trim Peacoat 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AllSaints Kushiro Leather Biker Jacket Black 7 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 8 minutes ago
- › Roots Keith Leather Jacket Black 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...