Free worldwide shipping at End until the 21st March.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1759post #26371 of 443773/18/13 at 5:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26372 of 443773/18/13 at 11:14pmpost #26373 of 443773/18/13 at 11:16pmQuote:
Still "Preparing Order Shipment" for me as well. They're notoriously slow.post #26374 of 443773/18/13 at 11:27pmI warned y'all:Quote:Originally Posted by diniro
good luck getting your order from from Vente-Privee. I ordered a tie November 12, 2012. Sent me a tracking number December 5th, which never updated cause they never sent it out. Finally got it cancelled Jan 29th after calling once every 2 weeks or so. Still have not received the refund. Been meaning to call them again but I've been busy. Fuck that site.
my review's the 3rd one down.
update: I finally got the refund on March 8th after following someone's suggestion on here by using their contact form on the site. That's nearly 4 months from order to refund for a goddamn tie. I also got a $15 credit in my account but I'll probably never go on that site again.post #26375 of 443773/18/13 at 11:35pmpost #26376 of 443773/18/13 at 11:41pmI ordered for their last LVC sale - it took freakin forever for them to ship. After over a month with nothing, they gave me a refund. My item arrived a few days later. That's the trade off for the prices, just don't check for tracking and someday when you least expect it'll show up.post #26377 of 443773/18/13 at 11:41pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
You guys should really read your product descriptions before blindly buying. I've had issues with vente - privee that I've posted on SF too, but this sale clearly stated ship / delivery times on each product page.post #26378 of 443773/18/13 at 11:50pmpost #26379 of 443773/19/13 at 12:01amQuote:
Relax. I knew what I was getting into. I was just explaining to y2knp that it wasn't just a problem with his order.post #26380 of 443773/19/13 at 12:08ampost #26381 of 443773/19/13 at 2:28ampost #26382 of 443773/19/13 at 2:48ampost #26383 of 443773/19/13 at 6:26ampost #26384 of 443773/19/13 at 10:52ampost #26385 of 443773/19/13 at 11:12amThis ha
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1542 Active Users (386 Members and 1156 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 8 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...