or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1758

post #26356 of 35367
Cultizm, 20% off sale items with the code bonus

http://www.cultizm.com/specials.php
post #26357 of 35367
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Cultizm, 20% off sale items with the code bonus

http://www.cultizm.com/specials.php

Link's broken.

Edit: That's weird, I really thought you had a link for the Klipsch headphones when I quoted you.
post #26358 of 35367
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Link's broken.

Edit: That's weird, I really thought you had a link for the Klipsch headphones when I quoted you.

I did, but then I realized this thread should probably be kept to just clothing sales, so I changed it
Edited by dieworkwear - 3/15/13 at 9:55am
post #26359 of 35367
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

I did, but then I realized this thread should probably be kept to just clothing sales, so I changed it

Probably, but you know, you could start another thread, and if it catches on, it can easily be moved to one of our other forums dedicated to that type of stuff. A lot of great threads have been birthed that way.
post #26360 of 35367

Looking specifically for Red Wing 877's. 
Will I just have to pay retail at the local brick and mortar? 

post #26361 of 35367
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan17 View Post

Looking specifically for Red Wing 877's. 

Will I just have to pay retail at the local brick and mortar? 

Yes.
post #26362 of 35367
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Link's broken.

Edit: That's weird, I really thought you had a link for the Klipsch headphones when I quoted you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

I did, but then I realized this thread should probably be kept to just clothing sales, so I changed it

...on that note, the X10 are a great set of phones, especially at this price. I'm actually using a pair right now as I type. It'll pretty much beat out any other pair in this price range and higher too. Head-Fi has more extensive reviews.
post #26363 of 35367

Anyone have a discount code for end clothing?

post #26364 of 35367
please include all useful sales in here
post #26365 of 35367
I autokopped those earbuds last time around, best purchase all year. highly recommend, and at that price its no brainer.
post #26366 of 35367
Meh. I got the klipsch during Black Friday when amazon first dropped them to the $90 price. Returned them a couple weeks later, preferred my UE10s to them by far. Depends on what music you listen to though so make sure you read the reviews. I wouldn't recommend them to everyone and there are a lot of other options out there.
post #26367 of 35367
rec me good earbuds for 30 bux for ipod gym use yall i keep blowing through these and always good to have a backup
post #26368 of 35367
I like the Sennheiser x Adidas collab ones, bit over 30 but mine have held up to a lot of abuse so far
post #26369 of 35367
Vente Privee is having a Kiton sale, starting today.
post #26370 of 35367
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

I like the Sennheiser x Adidas collab ones, bit over 30 but mine have held up to a lot of abuse so far

I have the same one and love them. Good sound and they handle the abuse well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread