or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1756

post #26326 of 35850
AW12 Nigel Cabourn x Eddie Bauer collab on sale at http://marrkt.com. Shipping and return policy looks pretty meh if you're outside the uk.
post #26327 of 35850

Ledbury -- $75 for $150 in merchandise on Gilt City.

 

Limit 2 per customer (pay $150 for $300).  May be used only for shirts. 

 

Try the code FORYOU30 -- it got me 30% off.  I don't know when it expires or who is eligible, but it brought my total to $105 for $300 in Ledbury.  Not bad!   

post #26328 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post

Ledbury -- $75 for $150 in merchandise on Gilt City.

 

Limit 2 per customer (pay $150 for $300).  May be used only for shirts. 

 

Try the code FORYOU30 -- it got me 30% off.  I don't know when it expires or who is eligible, but it brought my total to $105 for $300 in Ledbury.  Not bad!   


FORYOU40 gets you 40% off :P

post #26329 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaza View Post

30% of at C'H'C'M' with 4YEARS

(appears to work on sale items as well)

 

$13 shipping for a shirt? Goodness...

post #26330 of 35850

Is this a Ledbury or Gilt City code?
 

post #26331 of 35850

how are ledbury shirts? 

post #26332 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Sierra Trading Post has 40% off + Free Shipping via Android App. Code SAFWD3213

I just loaded up on some 2XL sized Socks icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

so only for android phone users?
post #26333 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post


so only for android phone users?

Free shipping is for android users only.

 

 

 

40% code may have simply expired by now.

post #26334 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardpunk View Post

how are ledbury shirts? 

Personally, I'm a big fan.  The Slim Fit fits me like MTM--6'2" 185, lean but not particularly fit.  High quality fabric and vibrant colors.  They have a slightly lower second button, which I like. The Ledbury thread here chronicles some gripes--I recall some complaints about the neck size running smaller than marked.  I have 5 or 6 shirts and haven't found that problem, or any others.   

post #26335 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

$13 shipping for a shirt? Goodness...

get over yourself. shipping isnt free
post #26336 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post


FORYOU40 gets you 40% off :P

 You must be a higher rank than me.  I tried that and also FORYOU50, and neither worked. 

post #26337 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post

 You must be a higher rank than me.  I tried that and also FORYOU50, and neither worked. 

That's weird. I got an email about it and I had never purchased anything on Gilt City before.

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


get over yourself. shipping isnt free
 
It can be. It can also be reasonably priced. 
post #26338 of 35850
whats unreasonable about $14? iirc, they ship via USPS or Fedex so atleast you get what you pair for - quality service - unlike USPS which can be a crapshoot
post #26339 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

It can be. It can also be reasonably priced.

There is no such thing as free shipping. Someone is paying to get the parcel from Point A to Point B. Unfortunately, modern e-commerce has conditioned buyers to always expect "free" shipping, rather a nice, money-losing gesture on behalf of the vendor. $14 for a shirt, while high, is not completely unreasonable, either. Familiarize yourself with current shipping rates.
post #26340 of 35850
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post


There is no such thing as free shipping. Someone is paying to get the parcel from Point A to Point B. Unfortunately, modern e-commerce has conditioned buyers to always expect "free" shipping, rather a nice, money-losing gesture on behalf of the vendor. $14 for a shirt, while high, is not completely unreasonable, either. Familiarize yourself with current shipping rates.

 

Oh please. Save the semantics argument. Shipping companies offer discounts to businesses. A single shirt does not cost $14 to ship. Period. 

 

edit: I'd prefer not to have an argument in this thread. Let's not clutter up the sales thread with pointless debate. PM me or make a new thread if you'd like to have a discussion. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread