or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1752

post #26266 of 38068
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Supposedly all the sizes in that LVC sale were listed backwards. So instead of waist/ inseam; they were listed inseam/ waist. No idea if that's actually true, but it really tickles my schadenfreude.

I called and confirmed that this is true. It worked out in my favor: 36 x 34 is actually a better fit for me than the 34 x 36 I had ordered.
post #26267 of 38068

 where am i most likely to find '12 f/w stuff?

 

it's about to be winter here and I'm in need of a new jacket - looking for a mid length parka, probably. i've been through yoox and barneys warehouse looking for last season shit, but no luck.

post #26268 of 38068

I need to pay more attention to this thread...
 

post #26269 of 38068
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Supposedly all the sizes in that LVC sale were listed backwards. So instead of waist/ inseam; they were listed inseam/ waist. No idea if that's actually true, but it really tickles my schadenfreude.

They sent an email maybe yesterday telling everyone who bought them telling them that they listed inseam/waist and to cancel their orders if they didn't want them.
post #26270 of 38068
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

Anyone know of any current or upcoming sales where the SNS Stark is available in size small. Damn, I've been looking for it for months and trying to avoid paying full retail at Mr.Porter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

Anywhere from $250 to $300 would be good. Through Mr.Porter, it's about $350

Yeah, I saw the NS one, but it's in some odd green color. Hoping for something a little more versatile....yes, being a little picky.

Concrete and clay in small on B&S right now.
post #26271 of 38068
If anyone picked up the Red LVC Cardigan in small and changes his mind do please send me a PM.
post #26272 of 38068
TBS codes posted on FB:

To celebrate 25.000 followers on Facebook we give away 25€ for you all to spend at Très Bien. Use the code matching your currency upon checking out before the 18th of March.

25K-CELEBRATION-EURO
25K-CELEBRATION-USD
25K-CELEBRATION-GBP
25K-CELEBRATION-SEK
25K-CELEBRATION-REST-OF-THE-WORLD
post #26273 of 38068
Pm me your email if you want in on the Banana Republic Friends and Family (50% off full price in store, 30% off online) discount. I think they do sign you up for their (daily) newsletter so I'd recommend using your spam email account.

-FG
post #26274 of 38068
Desperately want an A/W 2012 coat from thecorner inexplicably still not on sale... Anyone have any experience with thecorner doing very very late-season/mid-the-following season markdowns?! Or are they selling certain items 'wardrobe staples' like Mr. Porter?
post #26275 of 38068

Hey Guys,

 

Independence is having an End of Season Sale with Well Spent. 25% off of items already on sale!

 

and you can get all the details of the sale here...

 

http://well-spent.com/2013/03/05/independence-end-of-season-sale/

post #26276 of 38068
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndependenceChi View Post

Hey Guys,

 

Independence is having an End of Season Sale with Well Spent. 25% off of items already on sale!

 

and you can get all the details of the sale here...

 

http://well-spent.com/2013/03/05/independence-end-of-season-sale/

 

 

Cool I'll have to check out your store finally

post #26277 of 38068

2 day GBV sale at Acrimony. (Tues + Wed)

 

None of the interesting patterns are in stock but use code "GV20" for 20% off.

 

 

 


Edited by amathew - 3/5/13 at 10:28am
post #26278 of 38068
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

2 day GBV sale at Acrimony. (Tues + Wed)

None of the interesting patterns are in stock but use code "GV20" for 20% off.

Thanks for that. I managed to pick up a couple of the prints I was after (cherry seersucker and animal aloha).
post #26279 of 38068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_On View Post


Thanks for that. I managed to pick up a couple of the prints I was after (cherry seersucker and animal aloha).

 

I wanted that animal aloha shirt but was gone in my size; looks incredible. I ended up getting the dobby linen-blend shirt.

post #26280 of 38068

Code HALFSIES for 50% off at theknottery.com. Grenadines excluded. Email said they were, but I guess not.


Edited by hoodyear - 3/8/13 at 7:04pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread