Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1751post #26251 of 403012/28/13 at 5:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26252 of 403012/28/13 at 5:37pmpost #26253 of 403012/28/13 at 5:39pmpost #26254 of 403012/28/13 at 7:24pmpost #26255 of 403012/28/13 at 7:41pmpost #26256 of 403012/28/13 at 8:12pmpost #26257 of 403012/28/13 at 10:21pmgood luck getting your order from from Vente-Privee. I ordered a tie November 12, 2012. Sent me a tracking number December 5th, which never updated cause they never sent it out. Finally got it cancelled Jan 29th after calling once every 2 weeks or so. Still have not received the refund. Been meaning to call them again but I've been busy. Fuck that site.
my review's the 3rd one down.post #26258 of 403013/1/13 at 2:20ampost #26259 of 403013/1/13 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by diniro
good luck getting your order from from Vente-Privee. I ordered a tie November 12, 2012. Sent me a tracking number December 5th, which never updated cause they never sent it out. Finally got it cancelled Jan 29th after calling once every 2 weeks or so. Still have not received the refund. Been meaning to call them again but I've been busy. Fuck that site.
my review's the 3rd one down.
Just email them using contact form on site, they always respond within two days. Had a lighter that got delayed and I ended up getting the wrong lighter but also like $50 in credit for compensation. Not bad if you lower your expectations a bit from Porter service to French standardspost #26260 of 403013/1/13 at 11:57ampost #26261 of 403013/1/13 at 2:17pmpost #26262 of 403013/1/13 at 4:17pmpost #26263 of 403013/1/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
How much are you trying to pay?
I think Gargyle had it for sale for like 225 a week ago, but it's over now.
Need Supply can bring it down to 250 with their 10% code. If you want lower than that then you have to buy a used one from someone sellingpost #26264 of 403013/1/13 at 4:56pmpost #26265 of 403013/1/13 at 7:22pmQuote:
Anywhere from $250 to $300 would be good. Through Mr.Porter, it's about $350
Yeah, I saw the NS one, but it's in some odd green color. Hoping for something a little more versatile....yes, being a little picky.
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › ज्योतिषी+91 9649422772 Vashikaran Specialist IN UK USA LONDON 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Panerai OEM Assolutament DARK BROWN 24/22 width, 125/75 length for... 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member -... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY SUIT WASHINGTON HALF-LINED BLUE CHECK RRP $469 USD 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan