Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1751post #26251 of 443892/28/13 at 5:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26252 of 443892/28/13 at 5:37pmpost #26253 of 443892/28/13 at 5:39pmpost #26254 of 443892/28/13 at 7:24pmpost #26255 of 443892/28/13 at 7:41pmpost #26256 of 443892/28/13 at 8:12pmpost #26257 of 443892/28/13 at 10:21pmgood luck getting your order from from Vente-Privee. I ordered a tie November 12, 2012. Sent me a tracking number December 5th, which never updated cause they never sent it out. Finally got it cancelled Jan 29th after calling once every 2 weeks or so. Still have not received the refund. Been meaning to call them again but I've been busy. Fuck that site.
my review's the 3rd one down.post #26258 of 443893/1/13 at 2:20ampost #26259 of 443893/1/13 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by diniro
good luck getting your order from from Vente-Privee. I ordered a tie November 12, 2012. Sent me a tracking number December 5th, which never updated cause they never sent it out. Finally got it cancelled Jan 29th after calling once every 2 weeks or so. Still have not received the refund. Been meaning to call them again but I've been busy. Fuck that site.
my review's the 3rd one down.
Just email them using contact form on site, they always respond within two days. Had a lighter that got delayed and I ended up getting the wrong lighter but also like $50 in credit for compensation. Not bad if you lower your expectations a bit from Porter service to French standardspost #26260 of 443893/1/13 at 11:57ampost #26261 of 443893/1/13 at 2:17pmpost #26262 of 443893/1/13 at 4:17pmpost #26263 of 443893/1/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
How much are you trying to pay?
I think Gargyle had it for sale for like 225 a week ago, but it's over now.
Need Supply can bring it down to 250 with their 10% code. If you want lower than that then you have to buy a used one from someone sellingpost #26264 of 443893/1/13 at 4:56pmpost #26265 of 443893/1/13 at 7:22pmQuote:
Anywhere from $250 to $300 would be good. Through Mr.Porter, it's about $350
Yeah, I saw the NS one, but it's in some odd green color. Hoping for something a little more versatile....yes, being a little picky.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 19 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?