Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1746
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26177 of 415872/26/13 at 2:44pmpost #26178 of 415872/26/13 at 2:46pmpost #26179 of 415872/26/13 at 2:56pmpost #26180 of 415872/26/13 at 3:10pmpost #26181 of 415872/26/13 at 3:14pmpost #26182 of 415872/26/13 at 3:17pmpost #26183 of 415872/26/13 at 4:49pmpost #26184 of 415872/26/13 at 4:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dot-mi
We believe that partial information can be misleading and therefore we'd like to spend few lines on this post. (though this is not the right thread)
We must show on the invoice the price and the discount applied. It is the law. We cannot show just the discounted price: for consumer rights, we must show the price and the discount so that they are sure that the seller is not cheating them.
Customers from non EU countries do not pay VAT; we deduct VAT entirely but we are not responsible for local duties and customs. The way Canadian import taxes are calculated does not depend on us and we can't do anything for that.
I've read all the emails between you and our guys and I think you were aware of all this and you could ask for cancellation even if your order had been already dispatched.
We are extremely sorry you're not happy with Dot but your comment does not reflect facts.
I just wanted to make things clear on that :-)
Dont give me these bs. I will state the facts.
First, you guys dispatched my order w/o asking me when you didn't have majority of my order in stock.
Second, "you could ask for cancellation even if your order had been already dispatched." your employee never mentioned this to me. If I knew I could cancel my order, I definitely did. You said you ve read all the emails, but I guess you didn't.
Third, I did not say it is your fault. I just said some how full price is declared on import document and I asked your employee for explanation. And your employee did not give any explanation.
Lastly, I am just trying to notice fellow SFer that your internal control (both inventory and dispatching) is shit
Honestly, who would be fucking happy, when you pay more than purchase price for duties?post #26185 of 415872/26/13 at 4:53pmpost #26186 of 415872/26/13 at 6:10pmpost #26187 of 415872/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #26188 of 415872/26/13 at 7:22pmpost #26189 of 415872/26/13 at 8:21pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1158 Active Users (198 Members and 960 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Martin Margiela Men's Trench small 36-40 EU46-50 Taupe EXC+ Like New 17 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...