Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1746post #26177 of 480152/26/13 at 2:44pmpost #26178 of 480152/26/13 at 2:46pmpost #26179 of 480152/26/13 at 2:56pmpost #26180 of 480152/26/13 at 3:10pmpost #26181 of 480152/26/13 at 3:14pmpost #26182 of 480152/26/13 at 3:17pmpost #26183 of 480152/26/13 at 4:49pmpost #26184 of 480152/26/13 at 4:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dot-mi
We believe that partial information can be misleading and therefore we'd like to spend few lines on this post. (though this is not the right thread)
We must show on the invoice the price and the discount applied. It is the law. We cannot show just the discounted price: for consumer rights, we must show the price and the discount so that they are sure that the seller is not cheating them.
Customers from non EU countries do not pay VAT; we deduct VAT entirely but we are not responsible for local duties and customs. The way Canadian import taxes are calculated does not depend on us and we can't do anything for that.
I've read all the emails between you and our guys and I think you were aware of all this and you could ask for cancellation even if your order had been already dispatched.
We are extremely sorry you're not happy with Dot but your comment does not reflect facts.
I just wanted to make things clear on that :-)
Dont give me these bs. I will state the facts.
First, you guys dispatched my order w/o asking me when you didn't have majority of my order in stock.
Second, "you could ask for cancellation even if your order had been already dispatched." your employee never mentioned this to me. If I knew I could cancel my order, I definitely did. You said you ve read all the emails, but I guess you didn't.
Third, I did not say it is your fault. I just said some how full price is declared on import document and I asked your employee for explanation. And your employee did not give any explanation.
Lastly, I am just trying to notice fellow SFer that your internal control (both inventory and dispatching) is shit
Honestly, who would be fucking happy, when you pay more than purchase price for duties?post #26185 of 480152/26/13 at 4:53pmpost #26186 of 480152/26/13 at 6:10pmpost #26187 of 480152/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #26188 of 480152/26/13 at 7:22pmpost #26189 of 480152/26/13 at 8:21pmpost #26190 of 480152/26/13 at 8:32pm
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 735 Active Users (77 Members and 658 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 8 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 9 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 29 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 31 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 33 minutes ago
- › Best Shoe Repair in USA or Send Abroad? 35 minutes ago
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 38 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...