Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1746
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26177 of 402512/26/13 at 2:44pmpost #26178 of 402512/26/13 at 2:46pmpost #26179 of 402512/26/13 at 2:56pmpost #26180 of 402512/26/13 at 3:10pmpost #26181 of 402512/26/13 at 3:14pmpost #26182 of 402512/26/13 at 3:17pmpost #26183 of 402512/26/13 at 4:49pmpost #26184 of 402512/26/13 at 4:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dot-mi
We believe that partial information can be misleading and therefore we'd like to spend few lines on this post. (though this is not the right thread)
We must show on the invoice the price and the discount applied. It is the law. We cannot show just the discounted price: for consumer rights, we must show the price and the discount so that they are sure that the seller is not cheating them.
Customers from non EU countries do not pay VAT; we deduct VAT entirely but we are not responsible for local duties and customs. The way Canadian import taxes are calculated does not depend on us and we can't do anything for that.
I've read all the emails between you and our guys and I think you were aware of all this and you could ask for cancellation even if your order had been already dispatched.
We are extremely sorry you're not happy with Dot but your comment does not reflect facts.
I just wanted to make things clear on that :-)
Dont give me these bs. I will state the facts.
First, you guys dispatched my order w/o asking me when you didn't have majority of my order in stock.
Second, "you could ask for cancellation even if your order had been already dispatched." your employee never mentioned this to me. If I knew I could cancel my order, I definitely did. You said you ve read all the emails, but I guess you didn't.
Third, I did not say it is your fault. I just said some how full price is declared on import document and I asked your employee for explanation. And your employee did not give any explanation.
Lastly, I am just trying to notice fellow SFer that your internal control (both inventory and dispatching) is shit
Honestly, who would be fucking happy, when you pay more than purchase price for duties?post #26185 of 402512/26/13 at 4:53pmpost #26186 of 402512/26/13 at 6:10pmpost #26187 of 402512/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #26188 of 402512/26/13 at 7:22pmpost #26189 of 402512/26/13 at 8:21pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1788 Active Users (396 Members and 1392 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 21 seconds ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan