or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1744

post #26146 of 37288
I forgot to mention it seems like they marked the sale price, at least from what I saw. The forms in the plastic envelope thingy were just invoices, with the sale prices marked(though it also showed the original minus discount). I didn't see any other customs forms or anything
post #26147 of 37288
Good to know. I thought i recalled in the duties and customs thread it was safe to order from them
post #26148 of 37288
Gravitypope has extra 40% on sale items. Great deals on Quoddy, EG, Yuketen, etc.
post #26149 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

I forgot to mention it seems like they marked the sale price, at least from what I saw. The forms in the plastic envelope thingy were just invoices, with the sale prices marked(though it also showed the original minus discount). I didn't see any other customs forms or anything

Well, I am glad you had pleasant experience. But I am done with them.
post #26150 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by prurient View Post

Gravitypope has extra 40% on sale items. Great deals on Quoddy, EG, Yuketen, etc.

Good deals... on garments as well. Trying to back off buying winter gear though.
post #26151 of 37288
drops on re-porter i think
post #26152 of 37288
^ yup
post #26153 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Who's been to the Barneys Warehouse sale? Is the stock different from what's on the website?

Its really really bad this year
post #26154 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Its really really bad this year

Seriously horrible.

If you are in NY, Odin and HW Carter have announced very steep markdowns for the weekend.
http://gallery.mailchimp.com/530252a65736bfbbec5e53d80/images/lastcall.1.jpg
http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2013/02/h-w-carter-sons-sample-sale/
post #26155 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

I asked them about shipping to the US and they said orders under $200 wouldn't get hit with customs. Not sure if that's fact, but I had two orders of about $160 each and so far I haven't gotten hit with any fees.

Their inventory system doesn't seem to be the best, but the customer service seems good

I purchased something from them recently, about 2 months ago, and had no issues with customs. They also deducted VAT from my order when I put it in the comment section pretty much immediately after ordering.

They did end up mixing up my order (contents inside belonged to someone else) but they were very prompt about resolving the issue and organizeda swap. I know that they also read these forums, so they take feedback and criticism very importantly, so I just wanted to say overall it seems like they're doing a good job.
post #26156 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by prurient View Post

Gravitypope has extra 40% on sale items. Great deals on Quoddy, EG, Yuketen, etc.

 

Gah! Couldn't resist the SNS Fisherman Full Zip at that price, even with $20 shipping. Thanks, I think   shog[1].gif

post #26157 of 37288
gravitypope has one of the worst designed sites ever. it burns my eyes
post #26158 of 37288
Scalding.
post #26159 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

gravitypope has one of the worst designed sites ever. it burns my eyes

it's a piece of shit.


but the retail stores are really nice.
always packed full of dope honeys as well.
post #26160 of 37288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Gurty View Post

 

Gah! Couldn't resist the SNS Fisherman Full Zip at that price, even with $20 shipping. Thanks, I think   shog%5B1%5D.gif


damn almost pulled the trigger also 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread