or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1736

post #26026 of 33283
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes874 View Post

You've made it as far as college without a free checking account and debit card?
Do you not read?
Most of my money is on PayPal. By the time I transfer it back to my bank account, item would probably be gone.

I can easily use my parents credit card to buy it but I want to spend my own money for stuff and they won't take money from me even if I max out the card
post #26027 of 33283
If you really want it just buy it on the credit card...
post #26028 of 33283
I realize this isn't good for buying something right this minute, but a paypal debit card is so easy.
post #26029 of 33283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Gurty View Post

$50 off any order of $100 or more at Randolph Engineering with code JAN13SURVEY

Thanks dude. Just snatched some p-3s.
post #26030 of 33283
Thread Starter 
It's a wierd mix between the traditional and the modern, but I sorta like the sales at Firmament:

https://www.firmamentberlin.com/special_offers.php
post #26031 of 33283
^ Great fucking service, too. I've ordered Stone Island Shadow gear from them twice and received em stateside very quickly and without customs issues.
post #26032 of 33283
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

It's a wierd mix between the traditional and the modern, but I sorta like the sales at Firmament:

https://www.firmamentberlin.com/special_offers.php

firmament is great, got my gyakusou from there last year
post #26033 of 33283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Gurty View Post

$50 off any order of $100 or more at Randolph Engineering with code JAN13SURVEY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Thanks dude. Just snatched some p-3s.

Man, been waiting for something like this. Anyone know when this expires?
post #26034 of 33283
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannoob View Post



Man, been waiting for something like this. Anyone know when this expires?

 

Looks like end of April, see this link:

 

http://slickdeals.net/f/5828172-Randolph-Engineering-Eyewear-50-off-next-purchase-of-100-or-more

 

 

I snagged a pair of Sportsmans, gun metal frames with AGX lenses!

post #26035 of 33283
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post


Please post with your opinions on construction. I was hesitant considering the stacked heel looks printed-on.

 

Just got my Common People derby's and I'm not completely impressed but the price point should have told me so.  They fit large, have a coating on them that makes them look plastic-y despite being decent quality pebbled leather, and the stacked heal is indeed rubber.  The sole is stitched on and not glued and the profile is slim and looks good with denim.  Too bad the fit a half size long with a narrow width.

post #26036 of 33283

Additional 20% off sale items and free shipping at Boylston Trading Co.
 

post #26037 of 33283
new sale items are updated on forwardforwared.com. not too interesting but worth a few mins to browse this web store.
post #26038 of 33283

30% OFF ALL F/W '12 CLOTHING AT INDEPENDENCE!

 

http://independence-chicago.com/

post #26039 of 33283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Gurty View Post

Looks like end of April, see this link:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5828172-Randolph-Engineering-Eyewear-50-off-next-purchase-of-100-or-more


I snagged a pair of Sportsmans, gun metal frames with AGX lenses!

Thanks! Ended up getting the Aviator with the same combo (gun metal w/ AGX lenses). Excited to see how these sunglasses turn out smile.gif
post #26040 of 33283
bbbrrian, did slam jam send a confirmation of your order immediately? was it an automated email or a personalized email?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread